Any excuse for a crawl!

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Gren, May 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not that an excuse is needed, but this I think is probably the best one going.

The first "Armed Forces Day", is being help on the 27th June 2009, at the historic dockyard in Chatham, thats in Kent for those who are a bit goodeyesque in their geography.

Details here

Linky

Anyone wanting to stayover due to distance, this place is about 300 yards from the event, so ideal location to crawl back to.

Local hotel

I wont vouch for what that place is like, ive never stayed there :)

So, who is going then?

2. What flavour crisps would you like this time gren?

3. Sorry can't do that one.

4. Hotels already full for the 27th

5. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

I think he was going to sack the crisp and go straight for the pork ssssscratchings.

6. Suggest arrsers rv at the Nelson brewery which will be open on the day for the sale of refreshments i shall be there.

7. Sorry cant do linky things google them they are in the dockyard, have phoned them and they will have the bar open on the day.

8. So, no fecker going then?

9. Ive booked the weekend off, just awaiting confirmation from the bloke in charge at work.

10. I thought we discussed this in chat last night? Of course we are going! Any excuse to laugh at your funny clothes and see J snog you again. :D

11. My funny clothes? nope, lost me there.

Or are you talking about white gussets? ;)

12. No mate, I was hoping to gather a list in here to keep track, as remembering drunken chats is not my strong point.

13. Nope, wrong mate, that's just drinking that isn't your strong point :wink:

14. Of course, so stand down :)

15. There are a few hotels along the A2, one at Black Prince roundabout, Holiday Inn Bexley is quite big and the village is good for a few and some scoff. I will have room for 3 in my car and could pick up.