Any clean African jokes (if there ever were any...) out there?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Placebo, Mar 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear Arrsers,

Placebo Jr has geography presentation to give about Africa sometime on Wednesday of this week. He is thinking of opening with a joke. The urchins in the audience will be a mixture of both genders ranging around the ripe old age of 16 to 17. Anybody know any smilers that won't get him ostracized by the local school board?

I was thinking of recounting this old gem: Whats the the best thing about an Ethiopian blowjob? You know she will swallow.

Too bad his younger brother told me the joke so I suspect it's been around the neighborhood. But seriously, any good ones out there?

Sincerely,
    Placebo

2. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Well I could come up with not exactly jokes but more like experiences - problem is no one ever believes them...

3. four things that Africans lose there children to,

diesease

famine

HiV

Madonna

• Like Like x 1
  4. There once was an African gent
    of the homosexual bent
    his buttocks were splayed
    when he got laid
    and left sperm wherever he went

5. What do you call a Biafran wearing an army helmet?

A thumbtack.

Yes I know that dates me.

6. Remote possibility that might get him punished by the yoghurt-knitters, me-thinks.

How about:

1. Africans all have gigantic cocks.

...but their elephants are even larger.

...that way he can remain clean while still "having a giraffe".

Ah, that'll be my taxi.

7. Zuma hires a 747 and drags the family off to Disneyland. While there he runs into Mickey Mouse who says to him "Hey! I know you. Look... I've even got a Jacob Zuma watch!"

8. I visited a pygmy tribe that lives in the long grass of the savannah, they are called wherethefuckarewe tribe!

9. And you know this, how?

10. Rastus goes to the witch doctor as he and mrs Rastus are having trouble concieving. Two hours later he returns wearing a top hat, tails, spats and a cane.
    Whattin yous wearing all dat for shouts Mrs Rastus?
    "Well the witch doctor says i is impotent so i thought i'd better dress impotent."

is that my coat ?

11. Two guys on safari in Africa when a lion comes out of the tree line, one guys starts to put on a pair of trainers, his mate says "you will never out run that lion". I don't have to, I just have to out run you.....

is there room for me in that taxi??

• Like Like x 1