• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Any class 1 VM lance jacks fancy going to germany on a swop?

Im desperately looking to do a swop with any class1 VMB Lance Jack,posted to anywhere in uk,if your interested in a posting to germany then please contact me,this could be your last chance for a Germany posting!!!

Why dont you just speak to records? or are you just trying to bypass the system? oh and by the way if my wife/girlfriend/boyfriend insisted on me getting a posting from Germany to the UK I would tell them to join me or POKE off, your choice, are you a man or a mouse?

send the wife to me ill be the worst husband in 2 weeks to her you will never get her arguing again she will thank the lucky stars she married you and not me

Latest Threads