Any Clark of works about?

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by brettarider, Dec 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. need some memory jogging on this stuff below :?
    statutory and regulatory requirements needed in the undertaking of streetworks to include NRSWA, CDM, Heath and Safety. Its more the CDM side of it :oops:
  2. From what I can remember the project has to last 30 days or more and involve 5 or more people to come under CDM regs. There other areas that come under CDM as well i.e. any demolition work but I can't remember them all.

    Try contacting the local council (they can be helpful) or I have emailed questions to the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) via their website before and got a response within a couple of days.

    Hope that this helps.
  3. cheers should be sorted now :D