Any chance of a new board?

Any chance of a new board in the boards by arm/service slot?

Theres nothing about the RN there, I know this the ARMY rumours service but RAF (and fleet air arm I suppose) can use aviation and RM (and RAF regt unless theyre laughed out :) can use infantry, we got a board for foreigners even but nothing for ships and subs!

So a new board for the boys in (dark) blue, how about it?

Gook out

Gook ref your idea the CO's at one point were maybelooking into starting another site for they (shit) Navyshitestabber types, and one for the (spit) crabs.

But dont know what become of it.

G

Goku

moving-target-survivor said:
where you talking to me?

oh..... I'm a taker (according to Mrs Jesus anyway)...dont knock it untill you've tried it...(and use lube too)
I was actually talking to the sailor, but hey… whatever floats your boat (get it !!!) :D

Goku said:
where you talking to me?

oh..... I'm a taker (according to Mrs Jesus anyway)...dont knock it untill you've tried it...(and use lube too)
I was actually talking to the sailor, but hey… whatever floats your boat (get it !!!) :D
You are truely wise Mr Goku...I'll make you a 'Saint' during my Naafi break (Of what? You may choose)

G

Goku

Goku said:
where you talking to me?

You are truely wise Mr Goku...I'll make you a 'Saint' during my Naafi break (Of what? You may choose)
Could I be “Saint Goku of big breasted women” ?

Latest Threads