Any Canadian Kit you guys like to trade for?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by kona_mtb, Feb 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Visiting a British unit for a couple weeks from Canada. We do alot of kit trading with the Americans when we/they visit. They love our plastic mag chargers, ranger blankets (think sleeping bag liner) etc. Anything you guys know you like that we should make sure we bring?
  2. Your women!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. How about trading the Van Doos for our Rock Apes?
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Swap you the shitty old mans pub round the corner for the Sin Bin
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Not certain just who would Be getting the worst of that deal.
  6. This:

for this?

7. See post #6.
  8. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Cindylou Vanderdam lived in a trailer near the gentlemans bar we used to use in Edmonton please
  9. [​IMG]

How vomitrocious. Must be an acquired taste. Might get something from the Aussies; they have a similar spread down there that they like to eat on bread.
  10. Would that have been the Roslyn on 97th Street near Griesbach Barracks? AKA as Airborne Mess Annex #1? Spent a bit of time at the bar there during my stint at CFPMD.
  11. I'll swop you an RAMC cap-badge for ten acres of pine forest. I like pine forests.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Might well have been, she was one of those ladies that tire you out, she did me anyway and I was younger then.
  13. TIM HORTONS and a keg of MOOSEHEAD!!!!!
  14. Weren't we all...I suspect that she would be giving out gumjobs if she was from the same time frame as I was.
  15. If we gave you a couple of boxes of Compo would you take Celine Dion out into the tundra and take a shovel to her skull? Please?
    • Like Like x 1