any butchers out there?

onearmedwarrier said:
Hi all, ex RA, current butcher. Any fellow butchers on the site?

I assume you mean, actual butchers as in, the meat trade, and not just a hobby involving Sweeney Todd type butchery?

Yes mate, although I'm strictly amateurish in my attempts. I find removing the breasts without marking the nipple particularly difficult.

jarrod248 said:
Why are you going to start a thread on lamb chops? You might be better giving us advice in the cookery thread, your experience might be handy in there.
god advice mate, sorry never thought of that. is there a way to move the thread?

onearmedwarrier said:
FiveAlpha said:
Yes mate, although I'm strictly amateurish in my attempts. I find removing the breasts without marking the nipple particularly difficult.
sorry pal, someone already made that joke. got to be quicker, eh?
Suppose so. Bet I can clap louder than you though.

FiveAlpha said:
onearmedwarrier said:
FiveAlpha said:
sorry pal, someone already made that joke. got to be quicker, eh?
Suppose so. Bet I can clap louder than you though.
You can use your thigh, its louder. That was my physios advice, the cheeky little slag.

Werewolf and The_Coming_Man have expressed an interest in retraining as butchers. I think their general intention is to start with child killers, then hack through the ranks of offenders until England is a red and bloodstained land. Forget to pay your parking fines and you'll be hanged drawn and quartered.

Turn them loose on politicians though by all means.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Had a great day of butchery on the operating theatre yesterday, does that count?