Any bulling services in Catterick?

I have a crossbelt that needs burning down/bulling...could just about manage the latter but the former may as well be magic and is well beyond me. I've asked around the local tailors and dry cleaners - normally in the know - to no avail. Their suggestion of paying ITC crow is probably not the wisest. But, someone in the Garrison must surely offer this service, for money or favours (no, not that sort).

Anyone able to point me in the right direction? PM if necessary.

Thanks.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I have a crossbelt that needs burning down/bulling...could just about manage the latter but the former may as well be magic and is well beyond me. I've asked around the local tailors and dry cleaners - normally in the know - to no avail. Their suggestion of paying ITC crow is probably not the wisest. But, someone in the Garrison must surely offer this service, for money or favours (no, not that sort).

Anyone able to point me in the right direction? PM if necessary.

Thanks.

By the powers of Google-Fu: http://www.easterndistricttailors.co.uk/services.html

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
There I was wondering why someone was looking for a Bullying Service in Catterick, when they can just log on here and there'll be plenty of folk to oblige.

;)

Latest Threads