• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Any Brits here?

Which is the best arm of the U.S. Armed Forces?

• U.S.M.C. (United States Marine Corp)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U.S.A. (United States Army)

• U.S.A.F. (United States Air Force)

• U.S.N. (United States Navy)

• Total voters
I'm sorry theres nobody here right now to take your call, if you'd like to leave name and number after the tone we will get back to you when we have returned from operations. :D

E

error_unknown

Yo devil dog...pull up a chair have a warm beer and a cold woman..welcome to fanny...british style :lol:

blondebint
(always faithful)

Thanks for the welcome.
I've got a job to do right now so I'll just take a soda.
No infantry? Ah well, probably for the better ;)

Now, time to buckle down to work.

Who voted for the U.S.N.?
The correct answer was the U.S.M.C.
We are the mens department of the Navy.

Where is everyone located in the U.K.?
And last but not least, are there any fellow Scotch/Irish on these boards?

DevilDog9403
Semper Fi

L

lipstik

Blackcat said:
I'm sorry theres nobody here right now to take your call, if you'd like to leave name and number after the tone we will get back to you when we have returned from operations. :D
LOL :lol:

DevilDog9403 said:
Lol, if you were of Scottish decent, you certainly wouldn't be asking for fellow Scotch!!!

Have a little more whiskey...your face'll turn blue one day......

:wink:

Well Devil Dog, it is obviously the USN. Not because I spent 10 years there but because the Navy encompasses every force. The Navy can fight in the air, at sea, on the ground and strike from miles away.

Which is the best arm of the U.S. Armed Forces?
U.S.M.C. (United States Marine Corp)
U.S.A. (United States Army)
U.S.A.F. (United States Air Force)
U.S.N. (United States Navy)

I take it that this would relate to the UnServicable Armed Forces

I vote for - the option not listed

They are all crack happy and cr@p

Devil Dog

The best bit of the US Armed Forces to have deployed in recent years is the British Bit :wink:

Semper Fi, do or die?

hey diddle diddle, straight up the middle

A lot of mindless back-biting here. Quite obviously none of you have had to do any proper fighting alongside the USMC.

I for one, alongside several thousand other proper soldiers fought alongside them, Relief In Placed them, did planning with them etc, and had a gang on ANGLICOs (thats Air Naval Gunfire Liason Coy members) with us. Unlike the prima-donna 'I'm an FAC bow down and kneel at my awesome skills whislt I bring in ...umm, well I can't as the Tornado's broken, and all of the sand-filters have run out so there's no avn either', the ANGLICOs (who we Anglicised), gave us as much Cobra as we could use, a SPECTRE and plenty of F-18.

Massively impressed by professionalism, ability, fighting spirit and all-round cooperative attitude. Most of them are streets ahead of us doctrinally, and as for being all-arms experts, I challenge you to find a better organisation. A MEU, maybe something we should aspire to.

Now, keep the slagging to the NAAFI board, and Devil Dog, best not to talk about HM like that, even in jest.

DevilDog9403 said:
Ahh, scotireland, know it well, so, where abouts exactly in irescotland are you from then?

More to the point, I am sure that I have some viking decendecy in me somewhere, anyone from the nordic countries on these boards?

I knew an american once who swore blind he was 100% native american indian. Said he was one of the few REAL americans around. :lol:

I didn't believe a word of it though...... He had ginger hair, freckles and his name was Sean McNamara. :wink:

Latest Threads