Any bleeding edge fashionistas here?

When it comes to fashion, we're absolutely spoiled. In 2019 there are more ways to look a cunt than ever.

Would you wear these asymmetrical jeans?

1547214489126.png

Anyone champing at the bit to get a pair? Preferred matching footwear is one desi and one orthopaedic boot. They makes crushed velvet loons look like formal dress.

For those of a more regulated, conservative disposition, you can still look a cunt by shelling out your children's inheritance on regimental mess dress.

Fair play to wrangler and Levis - Its one way of dealing with poor quality Indian merchandise

No No Monsieur @earth didn't smear poo on the designs before the giving them small children to copy - its a new fashion.

At least its better than the jeans that only come halfway up your fuckng arse fashion.

Yes I know im 1980s boot cut stonewashed baggy levis man himself

Somebody will buy it and in an instant it will be out of fashion and they'll be laughed at by the twitterarti

Fair play to the fashion houses for taking money from the gullible though

I don't know which pair is worse,

That must’ve been inspired by the tale of the Emperor’s New Clothes.
you have just described most of the fashion industry

When it comes to fashion, we're absolutely spoiled. In 2019 there are more ways to look a **** than ever.

Would you wear these asymmetrical jeans?

View attachment 371070

Anyone champing at the bit to get a pair? Preferred matching footwear is one desi and one orthopaedic boot. They makes crushed velvet loons look like formal dress.

For those of a more regulated, conservative disposition, you can still look a **** by shelling out your children's inheritance on regimental mess dress.
Ideal for elefantiasis sufferers.

Had a girl in the library earlier in the week dressed almost like that.
By had I mean she was in the library.
and you didn't offer to 'hose her down' to remove the battery acid?