Any Bakers out there ????

Discussion in 'RLC' started by saxon_warrior, May 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :D just wondered if there were any bakers out there nowdays ???
    and no not master bakers !

2. TOM - Where are you??

3. Last heard doing voiceover for BT Text messaging

4. I loved the Bakers in the 60’s. We were often located next door to them on Ex (Greece, Denmark and Norway). What a great bunch of lads, fantastic fresh bread and rolls. The envy of all Nations taking part with the 3 Div on Exercises!

God Bless them all and a big thank you. Your fresh bread knocked the Spam’s tinned bread into a cocked hat! I just wish you were co-located today in the next door garden. :lol:

5. Must admit The Bakery was always a well visited place in Norway, Used to able to get anything with the offer of either fresh Bread or tray size pizza , Even in the Gulf we were in FFMA with Telly , Video, Freezer full of Ice cream Mars bars and after a visit to the local engineer sqn we ended up with ISO container accomodation dug in trench alongside with lights and homemade cardboard furniture lol

6. i know of a baker who with me in phase 2

sergeant major bullshit we call him

typical cadet who thinks he knows it all and well knows sfa

7. Caveman have you reached the age yet where you sprout pubes and your testicles descend? If so, kill yourself to end any attempts at breeding.

8. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

I sincerely hope that this is naivety.

Anything else and you'll be taking yourself away. :twisted:

9. ...no bread I'm afraid , only Air Biscuits..I'll send you a tin full :lol:

10. My only connection with bakery is in the early 80's. I remember the RAOC bread being delivered and it was stale when you unwrapped it. (But still more fresh than some of the sloppy grease we got served up!)

11. My only connection with bakery is in the early 80's. I remember the RAOC bread being delivered and it was stale when you unwrapped it. (But still more fresh than some of the sloppy grease we got served up!)