Any Bakers out there ????

saxon_warrior said:
:D just wondered if there were any bakers out there nowdays ???
and no not master bakers !
I loved the Bakers in the 60’s. We were often located next door to them on Ex (Greece, Denmark and Norway). What a great bunch of lads, fantastic fresh bread and rolls. The envy of all Nations taking part with the 3 Div on Exercises!

God Bless them all and a big thank you. Your fresh bread knocked the Spam’s tinned bread into a cocked hat! I just wish you were co-located today in the next door garden. :lol:

Must admit The Bakery was always a well visited place in Norway, Used to able to get anything with the offer of either fresh Bread or tray size pizza , Even in the Gulf we were in FFMA with Telly , Video, Freezer full of Ice cream Mars bars and after a visit to the local engineer sqn we ended up with ISO container accomodation dug in trench alongside with lights and homemade cardboard furniture lol

i know of a baker who with me in phase 2

sergeant major bullshit we call him

typical cadet who thinks he knows it all and well knows sfa

Caveman said:
i know of a baker who with me in phase 2

sergeant major bullshit we call him

typical cadet who thinks he knows it all and well knows sfa
I sincerely hope that this is naivety.

Anything else and you'll be taking yourself away. :twisted:

My only connection with bakery is in the early 80's. I remember the RAOC bread being delivered and it was stale when you unwrapped it. (But still more fresh than some of the sloppy grease we got served up!)

My only connection with bakery is in the early 80's. I remember the RAOC bread being delivered and it was stale when you unwrapped it. (But still more fresh than some of the sloppy grease we got served up!)