Any Available Slots left with 97?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Funkyman, Jan 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know who to contact for availability to get out with the Sqn. Was toying with it last year and now the beeeaach is leaving would like to know more about it.

Cheers

2. I think you might have missed the boat old son.

Still, you might be able to get yourself on a reserve list...

TB

3. Think you've missed it to go out with that bunch but expect another trawl to come along soon enough, something always does.

4. Sorry Fella's.

Should have stated that the slot i would like hasn;t yet been filled. If anyone has details on who to contact please let me know.

Cheers

5. Funkyman, wat slot were you after

6. Your mams.... Ok that was low, I'll grow up.

7. TA_Sig - back of the queue when humour was given out? Funny cnut.

Bobos, trying to keep that shtum - walls have ears!! And windows and even doors if your lucky!! But I don't wear women's underwear or make up and the likes - kinda narrows it down a bit eh!!

8. So you dont want the foremans or SSM job, as a dress is optional, for yeoan you have to have gay tendencies (allegedly), must be something important. a SMART bitch of sigs ??, or a commcen hoperater, or a tech.

9. TA_Sig - back of the queue when humour was given out? Funny cnut.

Bobos, trying to keep that shtum - walls have ears!! And windows and even doors if your lucky!! But I don't wear women's underwear or make up and the likes - kinda narrows it down a bit eh!!

10. Not the YofS slot is it, I've heard its now vacant?

(or I've been setup)

11. Youve been set up

12. Certainly not! I've been training a small troupe of dwarves to take out into theatre to provide entertainment for the Sqn! They even bring out a specially made bar with holes strategically drilled at about bar stool height which, in turn is great for moral.

That aside, I'm just trying to find out who to get in touch with to find out if there is any vacancies and obviuosly, what they are.

I thank you!!

13. No, I meant Merlin was set up

14. Depends what trade you are AIUI.

15. Merlin - tell me more, I think you know something I have just heard a whisper about.

Love and Kisses (its a corps thing)