Any assistance welcome

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Grad, Mar 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi does any-one know where a non british spouse of a serving soldier can go for assistance in obtaining a residancy visa? The lady in question needs to leave her husband as he is beating her but cannot go back to her home country as she would not be allowed to take the children with her without her husbands permission which he will not give.
    Thanks for any info or advice in advance
  2. Grad,

    The wife should go to the UWO, as they have all the information needed.