Any Arrsers at DSEI this year?

Any other Arrsers going to DSEI this year to spend a few days flogging weapons and socks? Personally I can't wait to fight my way through the demonstrators every morning as they stick their iphones in my face and scream 'BABY KILLER!' at me.

My feet will be killing me by the end of the week.

Any other Arrsers going to DSEI this year to spend a few days flogging weapons and socks? Personally I can't wait to fight my way through the demonstrators every morning as they stick their iphones in my face and scream 'BABY KILLER!' at me.

Please explain what DSEI is, and if it is, what I think it is, where is it all happening, and is it open to civvies.?

Last edited:

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I went to DSEI years ago. My ex-boss had a couple of meetings up there and after initial setups, I was free to wander about. It was an educational experience, with everything from African warlords complete in fancy dress asking about air-to-ground munitions to South Africans selling 14mm sniper rifles and everything in between.

Please explain what DSEI is, and if it is, what I think it is, where is it all happening, and is it open to civvies.?

ugly

LE
I've been invited a few times, I really should take up the offer

No - because it's morally bankrupt...

I've been invited a few times, I really should take up the offer
You should, its always nice to look at kit, and you never know what invites may occur as a result.

No - because it's morally bankrupt...
I’m feeling you’re in the wrong line of work. Since when did the MOD in general, and the RN specifically decide they were so morally superior that they didn’t need new kit?

On second thoughts, you haven’t got a ticket have you?

I can give you one if you want:wink:

If you wear a stouter shoe, kicking them will be rather less taxing.
Certainly not - one of them will be my sister so I’ll have to restrain myself...

I'm sure there'll be someone there can sell you the right gear. :-D
But it’ll be too late by then - I’ll already be inside and in the booth!

The gear will come on the way out...

So long as it's not your tongue, lad..... and it could be even worse: there are other "places" that can get sore at sales events.

Beware: "Just how desperate are you for this deal?"

HTH ;)

Slime

LE

Try not wearing that special necklace made of dead babies, its a real give away.

I’m feeling you’re in the wrong line of work. Since when did the MOD in general, and the RN specifically decide they were so morally superior that they didn’t need new kit?

On second thoughts, you haven’t got a ticket have you?

I can give you one if you want:wink:
I’ll present at DSEI (as I’ve been asked to multiple times) just as soon as all the buyers comply with International Humanitarian Law.

Latest Threads