• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Any an address for the RBL

Does anyone have an address or know anyone sensible in the Brit Legion?

I found a collection pot in a local supermarket and would like to return it to its rightful owners, once I've prized it open and removed any notes and pound coins and replaced them with a cup full of Euros and Lira I've amassed over the years.

I feel thats a reasonable fee for me making the effort?

Does anyone know of any decent scams where SSAFA or ABF will buy you a tele or double glaze your house? I did my time so am cashing in on it.

Cheers

Does anyone have an address or know anyone sensible in the Brit Legion?

I found a collection pot in a local supermarket and would like to return it to its rightful owners, once I've prized it open and removed any notes and pound coins and replaced them with a cup full of Euros and Lira I've amassed over the years.

I feel thats a reasonable fee for me making the effort?

Does anyone know of any decent scams where SSAFA or ABF will buy you a tele or double glaze your house? I did my time so am cashing in on it.

Cheers
PM Old Baldy.

Latest Threads