Any an address for the RBL

Does anyone have an address or know anyone sensible in the Brit Legion?

I found a collection pot in a local supermarket and would like to return it to its rightful owners, once I've prized it open and removed any notes and pound coins and replaced them with a cup full of Euros and Lira I've amassed over the years.

I feel thats a reasonable fee for me making the effort?

Does anyone know of any decent scams where SSAFA or ABF will buy you a tele or double glaze your house? I did my time so am cashing in on it.

Cheers

Does anyone have an address or know anyone sensible in the Brit Legion?

I found a collection pot in a local supermarket and would like to return it to its rightful owners, once I've prized it open and removed any notes and pound coins and replaced them with a cup full of Euros and Lira I've amassed over the years.

I feel thats a reasonable fee for me making the effort?

Does anyone know of any decent scams where SSAFA or ABF will buy you a tele or double glaze your house? I did my time so am cashing in on it.

Cheers
PM Old Baldy.

Or just drop it in the local branch if it's anywhere near home.

what did you do with the tray of poppies ? should have stood out side and rattled the tin for more........ WW

I bet you'd drop it off for him wouldn't you ? I bet you'd run, swim, crawl and stagger the length and breadth of the uk to stick a half filled tin in the psoriasis mottled hands of a Dunkirk vet.
More likely I'd rip the tin apart and spend the cash on coke. Your wife takes it as payment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Greeniescum REME 9
Aunty Stella Aviation 11
G ARRSE: Site Issues 1