Any amateur doctors in the house or real ones...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sammym, Sep 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Out of nowhere about 3 hours ago I had an awful ******* pain in my right pec chest muscle. This has now spread to me left chest neck and triceps, and the worst part is my ******* shoulder blades. It literally feels like I'm being ******* crushed.

Im not worried about heart problems as I am sub 30 and relatively fit. But **** me I'd love to know what's wrong with me and how to fix it. The only other thing is I have a tingly feeling in the ends of my my fingers.

So shoot away with your ideas and a ******* cure. Ps no chance I'm going to a doc tonight. Currently ta and planning on going regulars in the future so don't want this sort of shit on my med file.

2. [​IMG]

It worked.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Or you are having a panic attack.

Probably the latter.

4. Stop being a plank and go see a doctor. Muppet.

• Like Like x 5
  5. At 10 at night?

6. It's the early stages of a cardiac arrest.

By 0800 tomorrow you will have died purely for being too lazy to visit A&E.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Yes, there will be an out of hours service, try ringing your GP practice number and you should get a recorded message telling you how to access it.

• Like Like x 1

8. [​IMG]

Tell her to get off.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I've heard all the comments about the TA taking anyone but will they let you continue to play if you're dead? Get to A&E, if that's too much hassle phone NHS24 , where they'll tell you to ......................... wait for it....................... get to A&E. Might just be gas but why risk it.

• Like Like x 1

10. Being deadly serious, but being fit and under 30 means **** all with a dickie ticker.

Go see a Dr, better still, go to A&E now.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Get seen at ED. Now.

12. I had the same problem when I was coming off morphine addiction, take some, you will feel better, then stop, then repeat until you have run out of morphine, then suffer.

Worked for me.

13. Based on the info from the OP, NHS Direct will tell him to dial 999 for an ambulance. Which is what he should do.

14. Is he dead yet?