Any amateur doctors in the house or real ones...

Out of nowhere about 3 hours ago I had an awful ******* pain in my right pec chest muscle. This has now spread to me left chest neck and triceps, and the worst part is my ******* shoulder blades. It literally feels like I'm being ******* crushed.

Im not worried about heart problems as I am sub 30 and relatively fit. But **** me I'd love to know what's wrong with me and how to fix it. The only other thing is I have a tingly feeling in the ends of my my fingers.

So shoot away with your ideas and a ******* cure. Ps no chance I'm going to a doc tonight. Currently ta and planning on going regulars in the future so don't want this sort of shit on my med file.

I've heard all the comments about the TA taking anyone but will they let you continue to play if you're dead? Get to A&E, if that's too much hassle phone NHS24 , where they'll tell you to ......................... wait for it....................... get to A&E. Might just be gas but why risk it.

Im not worried about heart problems as I am sub 30 and relatively fit. But **** me I'd love to know what's wrong with me and how to fix it. The only other thing is I have a tingly feeling in the ends of my my fingers. .

Being deadly serious, but being fit and under 30 means **** all with a dickie ticker.

Go see a Dr, better still, go to A&E now.

B

bokkatankie

I had the same problem when I was coming off morphine addiction, take some, you will feel better, then stop, then repeat until you have run out of morphine, then suffer.

Worked for me.

I've heard all the comments about the TA taking anyone but will they let you continue to play if you're dead? Get to A&E, if that's too much hassle phone NHS24 , where they'll tell you to ......................... wait for it....................... get to A&E.
Based on the info from the OP, NHS Direct will tell him to dial 999 for an ambulance. Which is what he should do.

Crushing pain needs seeing ASAP! Bollox to all the crap on here, it may be nothing but get it checked

There will be "Emergency Medical Services" in the book which is a 24 hour surgery run by the LHA.

You can go there instead of casualty.