any advice for a girl wanting to join to be a soldier?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by clarbar, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi , Im 21 and unemployed from Ireland wanting to join the uk army so just wondering if I could get any views from any other uk women or irish women who joined? also I applied once before and was due to go for my interview barb test in the north of ireland but missed it due to family reasons how do i reapply thanks

2. Use the sticky and your recruiter.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is it really going to fall to me to make the 'please show us a photograph of your tits first it's site policy' comment?

• Like Like x 2
  4. ah perfect thanks for the advice and amm no ha

5. Don't be like that. I don't make the rules.

6. Never mind about Bad CO coming to rap your knuckles for making a naughty funny at the young lady's expense. You've got bigger troubles mate; it's the Snail and she's zeroed in on you like a laser beam. Expect to be windmilled by an enraged gastropod and rogered by a one-eyed ginger dog (allegedly)
    :omg: :omfg:

[​IMG]

7. My bold - Not any more, it's shuffled off this mortal coil, snuffed it, brown bread, pushing up daisies etc

• Like Like x 1
  8. Try here; Joining The Army - British Army Website Probably should be your first move, if you haven't seen them already.

PS - Rucker, repeat after me; 'Pip dead, JJH alive'

Not the other way around, OK? :)

9. Advice? Don't.

10. Playing cards with Elvis even.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.