any advice for a girl wanting to join to be a soldier?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by clarbar, Feb 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi , Im 21 and unemployed from Ireland wanting to join the uk army so just wondering if I could get any views from any other uk women or irish women who joined? also I applied once before and was due to go for my interview barb test in the north of ireland but missed it due to family reasons how do i reapply thanks

2. Use the sticky and your recruiter.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is it really going to fall to me to make the 'please show us a photograph of your tits first it's site policy' comment?

• Like Like x 2
  4. ah perfect thanks for the advice and amm no ha

5. Don't be like that. I don't make the rules.

6. Never mind about Bad CO coming to rap your knuckles for making a naughty funny at the young lady's expense. You've got bigger troubles mate; it's the Snail and she's zeroed in on you like a laser beam. Expect to be windmilled by an enraged gastropod and rogered by a one-eyed ginger dog (allegedly)
    :omg: :omfg:

[​IMG]

7. My bold - Not any more, it's shuffled off this mortal coil, snuffed it, brown bread, pushing up daisies etc

• Like Like x 1
  8. Try here; Joining The Army - British Army Website Probably should be your first move, if you haven't seen them already.

PS - Rucker, repeat after me; 'Pip dead, JJH alive'

Not the other way around, OK? :)

9. Advice? Don't.

10. Playing cards with Elvis even.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.