Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Csmith, Jul 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will i be unable to join the british army if i have just got over anxiety. :?:
  2. Man up you fanny.
  3. That is what i am trying to do but i need to know if i can join to get mentally stronger also physicly
  4. I don't get it. Is anxienty nerves? And don't expect a good reception from some of these ASBOs
  5. until you've been exposed to a whole heap of hurt scenario you won't know whether you'll be anxious or a raging bull.

If you piss your pants in your first fire fight just learn from it and make sure you've had a piss before your next shame had in crying after a damed good battle.
  6. Couldn't you just have continued your last thread on the same subject, rather than starting a new one?

As mentioned in the other thread, ask at the ACIO.

I don't know you, or to what degree you suffered from anxiety, but in my opinion it would have to be very mild indeed for you to be accepted.

7. What were you anxious about? Spiders or being botty bummed?

I think the army is not the place for you if you are a bit on the fragile side.

Try the crabs. They'll even pay for a sex change.
  8. A psyche eval, will soon tell you.

If your anxiety attacks were brought on by ..... What clothes to wear .... fear of embarrassing yourself in public and other such trivial 'ollocks, "invented by the Nanny State" chances are you wont stand a Muslim in a jeeps chance.
  9. No the doctor put anxiety but i went off cuz my new boss took all my invoice sales n was makin me skint at the end of week n cud nt be bothered wit it
  10. If your invoices were written like that I don't blame your boss.

English IS the preferred language of HMF.
  11. well i will show you if you want
  12. All i am askin for is advice ok i dont want any funny crap. I have not got anxiety but i have had will i still be alegable or not
  13. Maybe you should use the online careers office at 9-5 if you want a sensible answer
  14. I wouldn't worry about it.