Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by vodkabfc, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive read that you cant go into the army with past anxiety attacks etc, ive already done my BARB Test and i am waiting to hear back from my medical questionnaire, I have only just remembered that in June 2009 i went to the doctors and he prescribed me Propranolol, now i only took two of these tablets while on them and was fine with in a week and wasn't prescribed any more tablets.. Could any one shed some light on if this could affect my army application? Thanks

Also the doctor never even said I was having anxiety attacks or any thing but it was my mum who told me what the tablets are used for

2. Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

3. So this would stop me from gwtting in the army? I'm not even to sure it was anxiety. Be gutted if it stopped me.

4. You didn't ask that read the sticky all will become clear.

5. What precisely, did your Mum tell you the tablets were used for? Because clearly, your doctor did not.

When your Mum gave you the tablets, what is your recollection of the next 4 hours?

3 out of 10. Try harder.

6. My mum works in a chemist and told me that theygive those tablets to people who suffer from anxiety attacks, I was not told by my doctor I was suffering from anxiety attacks, I was fine after a week. My mum told me they may have prescribed my them as calmers as I was a bit upset due to a death in the family.

7. So you took them for anxiety. Read the sticky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.