Anwar Awlaki killed

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Brotherton Lad, Sep 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

2. Good riddance!

3. Wanted: New Head of Al Qaeda.

Must have sound jihaddist principles and a medieval mindset.

Pay and bonus package includes a free AGM-114 Hellfire delivered upon completion of probationary period.

4. As the hit was put out by Obama can we say this was a black on black?

5. Blue on Blue surely,they are both part American and part Muslim...

• Like Like x 2
  6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

R.I.P that's "rest in pieces."

7. Good riddence to bad rubbish as my old man always says. Good for Barry Soetaro to show some determination and grit by ordering the attack. I hope he didn't have to "sleep on it" for 17 hours as he was said to have done before giving the go-ahead for the bin Laudin do.

Action Man Obama.jpg

8. Breaking news from Yemani Park:

AQ have just released a statement regarding the departure of coach Anwar Awlaki.

Chairman Al Zawahiri said that the loss of the popular coach after the shock departure of previous chairman Osama Bin Laden in May had come as a crushing blow and some of the clubs players would be wearing black arm bands over their dish dashes next time they play.

"It been a tough year." Said the bearded walking target. "You've got to keep your chin up in times like these as we've learnt in the past few years of having an empty trophy cabinet bit we'll crack on and hopefully we'll get a few good results in our upcoming fixtures."

AQ's bitter rivals USA were unavailable for comment.

9. His American mate Samir Khan killed with him...........

10. Didn't he die in Weatherfield a few years back?

Deirdre was gutted.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Good news but the liberal elite will clambering on about the rights of terrorists and hypocritical the President is saying he condemns Guantanamo (wahey spelt it right 1st time) and is happy to authorise these strikes.

12. Correct. Some libtard on Radio 5 last night was bleating about "but what about a trial" etc etc. I switched off after that load of pony.

13. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Anwar Unlucky.

14. Both Predator and Hellfire are tried and tested. No more trials needed, surely?

• Like Like x 1