Anuj Bidve murder to be treated as hate crime

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by John4, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Manchester police must be delighted. To further embellish senior police credentials as more willing to prop up the multi cult hell they have their own hate crime. Admittedly self declared and rather suspect to be none other than pure criminal activity still they jump on board to further their careers. Liverpool senior officers and others around the country must be spitting blood and demanding they have their own race crime murder soonest. The death of this youth is deeply regretted and would seem indicative of the lawless nature of the streets under the current political party control whichever side of the same coin they reside.

2. "Chief Superintendent Kevin Mulligan, divisional commander for Salford, said today: "We have not established a clear motive for the senseless murder of Anuj, and there is no definitive evidence pointing to it being racially-motivated." You ****ing bellend!

3. Shooting of student Anuj Bidve on Salford street WAS a race hate crime, say police | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk

I like Kev Mulligan, met him many times, his choice of words this time are very poor.

Chief Supt Kevin Mulligan, said: “Whilst we cannot establish a motive we are, however, treating it as a racist, hate crime, based on the perception gained from the community.

C'mon Kev, The bloke who smacked me outside Tiger Tiger in Warrington did it because he wanted to, not because I am Scottish, it certainly was a hate crime though, I hate being punched from behind.

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Can someone translate the OP into something resembling English please?

5. I believe the people that killed him couldn't tell the difference between an Indian and a Pakistani and mistook him for a Pakistani ..

6. I like Kev Mulligan, met him many times, his choice of words this time are very poor.

Chief Supt Kevin Mulligan, said: “Whilst we cannot establish a motive we are, however, treating it as a racist, hate crime, based on the perception gained from the community.

So screaming 'Kill the white bitch!' is not a racist, hate crime? But based on the perception gained from the community, which is what exactly? This is, the PC Force is strong in this one.

I would not have thought that the relevant 'community' would be on speaking terms with the old bill at the best of times, so would be delighted to be corrected.

Still ticks in boxes means points, and points means more funding.

7. DI Sam Tyler, "I think we need to explore whether this was a Hate Crime."

DCI Gene Hunt, "What, as opposed to one of those, I really, really like you sort of Murders?"

• Like Like x 5

8. It helps if you put some evo-stik in an empty crisp packet and inhale from it a few times. He apparently disagrees with the not too outlandish police assumption that the murder of an Indian student may have been racially motivated. He also appears quite angry about this assumption.

9. I await the statement of Comical Edlie.

Attached Files:

10. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

OP is on a fast track to being binned. I've already locked your last thread in CA and now this one. Either start a thread for debate and discussion or bugger off somewhere else to post your ill-conceived rantings and conspiracy theories.

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.