Antwan Le Frog sings "We Are The Brits". For Chradee. Too good to miss

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Jul 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Sorry chaps, capesses, Dale and the rest of the confused citizens, but some Frog just posted the funniest thing I have seen in a long while in the Charities & Welfare forum. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome warmly, "We are the Brits" by Antwon. It is for Charidee it would seem.

Anton Lorien - Musician, Singer, Songwriter

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi there, Anton is a Brit born and bred, just thought you'd like to know :) Father is half English half Scottish - is there a reason why if one letter is left off a name someone would think it French?

3. Ah seenk yew aire...mmm...'ow yew say...une spammaire l'execrable.

Ferk erf!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I started finding it cringe-worthy but quickly grew to finding it bloody funny with a tad of pride stiringness.

5. A cruel destiny indeed, Anton. You've omitted to mention that your Mum is French, and therefore has a beak like a birdstruck Concorde, and a fanny like a Glastonbury beer tent full of wet dogs.

6. My German girlfriend just saw it, reminded her of Nazi wartime propaganda! Very funny!

7. Fuckin ell how old is she?

8. It's better played with the sound turned off.

• Like Like x 1
  9. So you have met my doggie family after their morning dip in the pond?

10. Or may be familiar with the bit before the wet dogs.

11. Pretty much the same as that.

Stangest thing I've seen in a long time.

12. Must agree, 39 seconds was quite enough. I prefer the tent.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Last night Jesus came to me again. He said "Duke, I am right fucked off with your shite so I am giving you a choice. You can....

1) Remain as you always were. Proud and happy to be a Brit. Just like Antwan The Toothy Frog Crooner here.
    2) I can make you a 5' ginger Welsh git with a squint, a hump back and a thing for farmyard animals.

Your shout."

I thought for a second then said "Well there is nice Jesus isnt it. Fancy a drop scone do you? Yachy Da then boyo. I must be away to see to my tups, isnt it well?"