Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antifa and White Supremacists you'd do.

There's the ongoing debate, which have the hotter mental chicks, the far right or the far left. The choice is then do I get bored to death with a Social Justice Warrior who might just let me exorcise her patriarchy in a virtue signalling kind of way, or do I risk being whipped to near death and clubbed with the Hammer of Thor by an Arian mamma?

I give you the blonde from the Asatru Folk Assembly in America. I bet she looks good in an SS uniform

1611668450097.png

There's the ongoing debate, which have the hotter mental chicks, the far right or the far left. The choice is then do I get bored to death with a Social Justice Warrior who might just let me exorcise her patriarchy in a virtue signalling kind of way, or do I risk being whipped to near death and clubbed with the Hammer of Thor by an Arian mamma?

I give you the blonde from the Asatru Folk Assembly in America. I bet she looks good in an SS uniform

View attachment 543155
I suppose I'd let her have a go on me.

View attachment 543155
That bloke looks like he could trace his ancestry to Norfolk.

I'll get started with the other side of the coin, that nutter who was shouting at the people scrubbing graffiti off the Haig memorial - Soldiers from Household Cavalry heckled as they clean up after protesters deface war memorial

EZsPbUeWkAEBNIi

Grobnob

Clanker
I'm going with the far right for shaggability as they're generally sluttier and so dim they can be talked into anything. Antifa on the other hand look like militant goths and you run the risk of pulling a bloke as they all dress like ninjas. Skinny bunch of lettuce munchers who at best look like Greta Thunberg under their masks, here they are in action trying several times to break some windows -
37704626-9120779-Babbit_is_pictured_at_a_Trump_boat_parade_in_San_Diego_in_Septem-a-75_1609990...jpg

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2021-01-26-13h51m50s351.jpg
    vlcsnap-2021-01-26-13h51m50s351.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 92
  • vlcsnap-2021-01-26-13h49m14s258.jpg
    vlcsnap-2021-01-26-13h49m14s258.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 91
  • vlcsnap-2021-01-26-13h48m12s345.jpg
    vlcsnap-2021-01-26-13h48m12s345.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 92

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm going with the far right for shaggability as they're generally sluttier and so dim they can be talked into anything. Antifa on the other hand look like militant goths and you run the risk of pulling a bloke as they all dress like ninjas. Skinny bunch of lettuce munchers who at best look like Greta Thunberg under their masks, here they are in action trying several times to break some windows -
View attachment 543158
Are you a necrophiliac too?

Today that choice would be like which testicle would you like removed with a rusty razor blade, the left one or right one? But 50-odd years ago, no contest, the bat shit crazy lefty girls won by a landslide.

1611671656364.png

1611671671975.png

BNP mentalist Jayda Fransen. She reminds me a little bit of my ex, who was a proper mentalist, but I'd let Jayda scream at me for a night!
1611672266338.png

1611672309835.png

View attachment 543155
Hmmm. Looks like the left have found another unwarranted target in the Ásatrú religion.

As a folk religion, it does have roots in Germanic identity, and that seems to be enough to have it condemned as far-right.

Sure, there are those who use it to forward far-right views, but compare that with militant Zionism or Islamic fundamentalism......

It seems to have come to light partly because of that tit with the horns and the Mjøllnir/Valknut/Yggdrasil tattoo at the Capitol riots; he's a Christian who incorporates a mish-mash of religions into his worldview from his mum's basement.

I'm sure if I did an African folk dance or donned a turban and claimed to be a Sikh, I'd be accused of cultural appropriation. However, follow a folk religion of my own people and I'm a Nazi. Another attack on white identity by people who are, quite frankly, racists.

Oh, yes, sorry, tits.
Have none of you posted Jayda Fransen yet?
47EF545F00000578-0-image-a-50_1515510138762.jpg

ETA:
Beaten to it again.

The GOP representative from Rifle Colorado, so I imagine she would be pretty far right for you lot. But my vote is for Lauren Boebert.

1611674658751.png

But I am down for that kind of crazy...

View attachment 543155
She'd look good in my old coveralls, never mind SS uniform!

Hmmm. Looks like the left have found another unwarranted target in the Ásatrú religion.

As a folk religion, it does have roots in Germanic identity, and that seems to be enough to have it condemned as far-right.

Sure, there are those who use it to forward far-right views, but compare that with militant Zionism or Islamic fundamentalism......

It seems to have come to light partly because of that tit with the horns and the Mjøllnir/Valknut/Yggdrasil tattoo at the Capitol riots; he's a Christian who incorporates a mish-mash of religions into his worldview from his mum's basement.

I'm sure if I did an African folk dance or donned a turban and claimed to be a Sikh, I'd be accused of cultural appropriation. However, follow a folk religion of my own people and I'm a Nazi. Another attack on white identity by people who are, quite frankly, racists.

Oh, yes, sorry, tits.
Have none of you posted Jayda Fransen yet?View attachment 543199
ETA:
Beaten to it again.
Ahhhhh Jayda

Mine are this big...

1611675110305.png

Latest Threads