Antidote to jane from Aldershot

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice dog-tags though.

Property of a soldier? Couldn't she fit "Squaddie C0ck Hunter" on those dog-tags?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
I like the ear piercings.

Easier to get the shackles on when you chain her back to the sink when you're done with her.

justjane07 said:
EXCUSE ME!!!! less of the Jane from Aldershot, that monstrosity name is Janet not Jane, just incase anyone confuses me (can't see how, but mistakes do happen) with that thing... lol
Are you from Aldershot? If so, any additions to our pi.... I mean, our gallery?

'Property of a soldier'? not very specific, or does that just mean a soldier today, another one tomorrow....

skintboymike said:
justjane07 said:
EXCUSE ME!!!! less of the Jane from Aldershot, that monstrosity name is Janet not Jane, just incase anyone confuses me (can't see how, but mistakes do happen) with that thing... lol
No I'm not from Aldershot, :D and my pics are for one mans eyes only :wink:

theoriginalphantom said:
'Property of a soldier'? not very specific, or does that just mean a soldier today, another one tomorrow....
no commitment to any specific soldier there I see! could mean anyone, in fact it could mean every soldier (not all at once though, surely) :?

She does nothing to disprove the axiom that those who stamp ironmongery through their face are already irredeemably ugly.

msr

Thank the fu**ing lord for that then 8O 8O

justjane07 said:
skintboymike said:
justjane07 said:
Of course anything for my fellow man :roll:
Best not tell your fella.

PS. He has my condolences. That is a bona fide pig board winner of a picture, make no mistake.

Bloody hell, she's been shot in the face. There's bit of metal everywhere. Poor whore.

I'll bet she doesn't get taken to the Naafi or Sqn do's very often cos 'A Soldier' would be getting ragged senseless for that munter.

Sheesh, squaddies eh?