Antidote to jane from Aldershot

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by miserablegit, Jan 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After the horrific sight of the appalling jane from Aldershot, I thought I would post something to sooth the eyes...

[​IMG]

2. she has no tits and two nipples on her face :?

3. Oh Git,

You said that was between me and you. I am not longer your property!

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Nice dog-tags though.

5. Property of a soldier? Couldn't she fit "Squaddie C0ck Hunter" on those dog-tags?

6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I like the ear piercings.

Easier to get the shackles on when you chain her back to the sink when you're done with her.

7. EXCUSE ME!!!! less of the Jane from Aldershot, that monstrosity name is Janet not Jane, just incase anyone confuses me (can't see how, but mistakes do happen) with that thing... lol

8. Are you from Aldershot? If so, any additions to our pi.... I mean, our gallery?

9. 'Property of a soldier'? not very specific, or does that just mean a soldier today, another one tomorrow....

10. No I'm not from Aldershot, :D and my pics are for one mans eyes only :wink:

11. no commitment to any specific soldier there I see! could mean anyone, in fact it could mean every soldier (not all at once though, surely) :?

12. msr

msr LE

She does nothing to disprove the axiom that those who stamp ironmongery through their face are already irredeemably ugly.

msr

13. Of course anything for my fellow man :roll:

Attached Files:

14. Thank the fu**ing lord for that then 8O 8O

15. Isn't that wee castle thing on her tags the US engineers badge?

Hardly property of a 'soldier' then is she!