• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Antidote to jane from Aldershot

#2
she has no tits and two nipples on her face :?
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#4
Nice dog-tags though.
 
#5
Property of a soldier? Couldn't she fit "Squaddie C0ck Hunter" on those dog-tags?
 

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
#6
I like the ear piercings.

Easier to get the shackles on when you chain her back to the sink when you're done with her.
 
#7
EXCUSE ME!!!! less of the Jane from Aldershot, that monstrosity name is Janet not Jane, just incase anyone confuses me (can't see how, but mistakes do happen) with that thing... lol
 
#8
justjane07 said:
EXCUSE ME!!!! less of the Jane from Aldershot, that monstrosity name is Janet not Jane, just incase anyone confuses me (can't see how, but mistakes do happen) with that thing... lol
Are you from Aldershot? If so, any additions to our pi.... I mean, our gallery?
 
#9
'Property of a soldier'? not very specific, or does that just mean a soldier today, another one tomorrow....
 
#10
skintboymike said:
justjane07 said:
EXCUSE ME!!!! less of the Jane from Aldershot, that monstrosity name is Janet not Jane, just incase anyone confuses me (can't see how, but mistakes do happen) with that thing... lol
Are you from Aldershot? If so, any additions to our pi.... I mean, our gallery?
No I'm not from Aldershot, :D and my pics are for one mans eyes only :wink:
 
#11
theoriginalphantom said:
'Property of a soldier'? not very specific, or does that just mean a soldier today, another one tomorrow....
no commitment to any specific soldier there I see! could mean anyone, in fact it could mean every soldier (not all at once though, surely) :?
 
#12
She does nothing to disprove the axiom that those who stamp ironmongery through their face are already irredeemably ugly.

msr
 
#14
Thank the fu**ing lord for that then 8O 8O
 
#17
justjane07 said:
skintboymike said:
justjane07 said:
EXCUSE ME!!!! less of the Jane from Aldershot, that monstrosity name is Janet not Jane, just incase anyone confuses me (can't see how, but mistakes do happen) with that thing... lol
Are you from Aldershot? If so, any additions to our pi.... I mean, our gallery?
Of course anything for my fellow man :roll:
Best not tell your fella.

PS. He has my condolences. That is a bona fide pig board winner of a picture, make no mistake.
 
#18

Bloody hell, she's been shot in the face. There's bit of metal everywhere. Poor whore.
 
#19
I'll bet she doesn't get taken to the Naafi or Sqn do's very often cos 'A Soldier' would be getting ragged senseless for that munter.

Sheesh, squaddies eh?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top