Anti-War Stars to Hunger-Strike

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Death_Rowums, Jul 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I remember doing something similar for CAFOD...when I was 13.

2. Every time I see a pic of Sean Penn I always remember him from Team America World Police.........F.A.G

3. Twenty four hours is pathetic, its hardly going to cause anyone to sit up and take notice is it? Ten days and you may be taken a little more seriously.

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Can we ship them to the Maze or the Crum for that Authentic feeling?

5. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

What a bunch of losers we have in Hollywood these days!

Last night, I just watched the old version of the "Magnificent Seven," with Yul Brenner and Steve McQueen, etc. It reminded me of what a bunch of crap we have for actors and actresses we have now!

6. 59 days would impress - that's what Francie Hughes managed, even with a wound. A Full Bobby (63 days) would be even better. Go to it, boys and girls!

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Sure,was'nt it Bruce Willis that refused to fly to GB for a award after 9/11 but then offered to go & fight? Mr Action....Mr Pussee more like!

8. 24 hours doesn't count as a hunger strike, it's more a period of mild inconvenience. Maybe Sarandon and Penn should have a competition, lock them in a room together and starve them, the first to die loses.

9. Do you think they could go a chicken supper??

10. What a bunch of lousy hypocrites.

Just a fraction of what they get paid for a single film appearance would feed a village, build a school, or equip a hospital. When I see them opening their checkbooks, or better yet, going over personally to help out, I'll respect what they say.
    Phony "hunger strikes" and preaching from the safety of their multi-million dollar mansions is pahetic.

11. 24 hours isn't a hungerstrike, it's a busy day in the office followed by a field ex with a few random location moves and stags thrown in for good measure et some bad admin. I know people who do 24 hour fasts, or longer for religious reasons once at least week/month or so.

12. Do any of them have a film coming out soon? This smells like a publicity stunt.

13. Credibility dictates that they should grow ZZ Top-style beards and smear the inside walls of their houses with sh1t.