Anti War protesters Distruped 2 Royal Anglian Parade

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Pararegtom, Mar 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

2. Deleted.

3. Bunch of fcuking arrseholes with not a clue what they're on about more then likely. Good to see some of the locals got stuck into them...maybe they just got the hump when they saw their brother get shot by a Royal Anglian on ross kemp!

4. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

And where does it say anything about muslims.

5. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Whether we like it or not and even though the government are doing their best to remove the right to protest it is still allowed in a free democratic country.

Edited to add: The bus is at present unavailable for jolly's.

6. Imagine the outrage if some 'Brits' staged a demonstration against Muslims and referred to them as 'rag-heads' and the like?

Sadly, this country is now 'cream-crackered', 'cattle-trucked' even and much of that is down to the cowardly government non-entities too petrified to confront the 'foreign' Muslim extremists for fear of being labelled racist.

I spit on this government and extremists of all races, colours and creeds.

Well done 'Poachers', bloody well done!

7. Durka durka

8. Yet again I am reminded about 'that' speech in A few good men.

Outraged?Not this callsign.Let them have their say and keep pushing and pushing.One day their house of cards will fall down around them.

Brings a glow to the heart.Good effort folks.

9. I know in a democracy people are free to protest blah blah blah.Pity the kunts didnt get a kicking is my opinion .

10. please tell me where I've written people shouldn't be allowed to protest? I fully agree they have a right to protest about whatever they like, just as I have a right to think their cause is b0ll0cks and smile when someone turns on them...

11. "BBC reporter Nikki Jenkins said from the scene that a small number of Islamic protesters took part in the action."

12. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

No mention in the initial report.

13. Watch the video. My diversity reprogrammer might cringe at my stereotyping but they're from the right ethnic group and the shouts of "allah akbar" gave it away.

Personally I think these particular protestors are cnuts, but it's their right to be cnuts if they want to be. Though I do get annoyed that people protest against those who provide them the freedom to protest.

14. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Journo Quoated on the live feed BBC , Protesters from Local Mosque!!.
    I have no Racist agenda.