Anti Trump Protests - Day 1

he mistook a female student standing outside the door of a university building in the middle of the afternoon for a prostitute, apparently is was all a terrible misunderstanding.
Thats just an honest mistake we’ve all made, haven’t we?

I popped you on ignore dog breath and find you actively peddling your conspiracy theories across the site, to be fair your not the only one.

Anyone who objects to our governments foreign policy, is automatically Russian. Is it because my opinions are a little too close for comfort and like anyone who feels threatened, you hit out like a little yappy dog.
If you put him on ignore, how did you see his posts:confused:

I assume the hand gesture is your version of the middle finger?
The middle finger is your version of this

which, if legend is true, is older than your country.

I think the MoDs might also see a very dim view, time will tell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I suppose they have a choice to make.

An increasing number of posts on this site border on outright racism - and several posters are openly racist.

They prevailing view is certainly intolerant and moving toward the hard right.

If that’s the direction the site wants to go then that’s fair enough - but it might attract some unwanted attention.

An increasing number of posts on this site border on outright racism - and several posters are openly racist.

If that’s the direction the site wants to go then that’s fair enough - but it might attract some unwanted attention.
I highly suspect Unwanted attention nailed it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

let me guide you to the 'safe space' through the medium of 'jazz hands'.

let me guide you to the 'safe space' through the medium of 'jazz hands'.
This place doesn't belong to you; people post here at the whim of the site owners who make a living out of it.

Prejudice that and your arrse may very well be grass.

Only when they are racists like you.
I'm generally in favour of people having the right to an opinion, even if its racism ( which I detest.) I confuse some by supporting their right to be racist, even though I'll criticise them.

But as I've just said, ARRSE isn't a public service and due regard must be taken of the sight owners right to nuke overt racists, homophobes etc.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I'm generally in favour of people having the right to an opinion, even if its racism ( which I detest.) I confuse some by supporting their right to be racist, even though I'll criticise them.

But as I've just said, ARRSE isn't a public service and due regard must be taken of the sight owners right to nuke overt racists, homophobes etc.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
As evidenced by Corvid’s new On Rops status. I wonder if he’ll get all sweary about it or actually attempt to learn from it?

The middle finger is your version of this

which, if legend is true, is older than your country.
Aye. To show the frogs that the English archers still had their 'bow' fingers.
The French not liking English Long Bow men very much, used to cut off the index and middle finger of captured Bow Men.

Latest Threads