Anti Trump Protests - Day 1

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
Does it not occur to you that some ********* took part in order to disrupt and discredit peaceful TR supporters?
Or are you too stupid...
The biased media decided NOT to show the thousands of peaceful supporters of all colours, they just concentrated on the small amount of trouble and accused everyone of being far right.
Same as they did at the last march.
And you are dumb enough to fall for it...twice.
Well don't react, don't turn up half cut, don't throw fascist salutes and don't kick horses (that's for Geordies).
Its not a football match either, so behave yourselves and make a protest that doesn't intimidate the general public.

I wonder how it is that this chap can use the freedom of expression so hard won, in such a trivial and childishly abusive way.

Probably a lot of it about that day.

Which makes a lot of people wrong, not one's favourite tribe right.
I assume the hand gesture is your version of the middle finger?

Does it not occur to you that some ********* took part in order to disrupt and discredit peaceful TR supporters?
Really?
Which is why any demo should have marshalls to stop tis kind of stuff.
OR the well-meaning, it-is-my-right-to-demo chaps should be stepping in and saying to the tiny MINORITY of scumbags, "hey, hold on, your behaviour is unacceptable"

Did this happen? Did it my hairy asshole.

In other words, you are trying to justify the unjustifiable. And you're a ****.

Depends on how much you like your sister I spose.
He isn't married to either of my sisters, to my knowlege the nearest thing he's had to a relationship is a police caution he received when he mistook a female student standing outside the door of a university building in the middle of the afternoon for a prostitute, apparently is was all a terrible misunderstanding.

Or are you too stupid...
The biased media decided NOT to show the thousands of peaceful supporters of all colours, they just concentrated on the small amount of trouble and accused everyone of being far right.
Same as they did at the last march.
And you are dumb enough to fall for it...twice.
Well don't react, don't turn up half cut, don't throw fascist salutes and don't kick horses (that's for Geordies).
Its not a football match either, so behave yourselves and make a protest that doesn't intimidate the general public.
It had to happen eventually I suppose.

Russian fake news bots arguing with each other.

I assume the hand gesture is your version of the middle finger?
Indeed, our version of "up your bum".

According to legend, the French during the 100 years war would cut off the two fingers of captured English archers.

The gesture has then become an act of defiance, "We have our fingers" probably shortly followed by a razor sharp arrow at high speed.

I am guessing we Brits are the only people who really use this?

Despite all the familiar Arrse bone comments about "how politicians should spend time in the real world", when one actually rocks up, the liberal bedwetters go into meldown.

Oh, and more baton charges at the protesters please, Plod. I pay your wages, you know.
high tax bracket payers should be able to have personalised messages inscribed upon the baton.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
It had to happen eventually I suppose.

Russian fake news bots arguing with each other.
I popped you on ignore dog breath and find you actively peddling your conspiracy theories across the site, to be fair your not the only one.

Anyone who objects to our governments foreign policy, is automatically Russian. Is it because my opinions are a little too close for comfort and like anyone who feels threatened, you hit out like a little yappy dog.

Indeed, our version of "up your bum".

According to legend, the French during the 100 years war would cut off the two fingers of captured English archers.

The gesture has then become an act of defiance, "We have our fingers" probably shortly followed by a razor sharp arrow at high speed.

I am guessing we Brits are the only people who really use this?
I have used it when I put up to my mouth and stick my tongue through it.
1531736947850.jpeg

Used for females though, it just shows one is interested in getting to know them better!

I have used it when I put up to my mouth and stick my tongue through it.
View attachment 342525

Used for females though, it just shows one is interested in getting to know them better!
Ah, possibly better than a cup of tea and a chat.

But then I was told only this weekend I have an rather indirect manner of doing things.

Ah, possibly better than a cup of tea and a chat.

But then I was told only this weekend I have an rather indirect manner of doing things.
Hmmm, cup of tea and a chat.... maybe with the wife but I would prefer coffee.

I still prefer steak and a fu#ck. It is the American way!