Anti Trump Protests - Day 1

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
No, i did not assume that.
I just pointed out that the one thing true TR supporters were really concerned about was that some would react to provocation from antifa scum/edl etc.
The tommy supporters are idiotic, but to be fair the law should be changed so antifa and there ilk are not allowed to mask during a public protest.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
In reverse order -

No they aren't. Both side have made use of facemasks.

Legislation exists to compel the removal of face masks used for the purpose of concealing identity in the event of serious anticipated violence. It is an adendum to the power at s60 Criminal Justice and Police Act 1994 allowed stop and search in designated areas in the event of anticipation of serious violence.

Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994

The law is still in force, and it is a tactical option open to Public Order Commanders.

Hope this helps.
That is unacceptable to me, that a Public Order Commander has that power. Its not a policemen's job to interpret anything.

The law should make it mandatory for public protests to be unveiled.

That is unacceptable to me, that a Public Order Commander has that power. Its not a policemen's job to interpret anything.

The law should make it mandatory for public protests to be unveiled.
Fair enough; Did you read the law? It's nothing particularly special.

The legislation sets out the rank required for the authorisation. At Inspector or Superintendent level, to trigge the power for exercise by constables.

It is therefore the same as, say, an Inspector authorising a search of a premises of someone under arrest at a police station under s18 of PACE. That search therefore does not require a warrant, and force can be reasonably be used to enter.

It is the same as the restrictions police can insist upon for marches, under the Public Order Act 1986

These power is therefore like many others, delegated down to the police by parliament.

They can change the law if they like, if the public wish them too.

We can agree as to what should be a statutory requirement, and what should be a tactical decision. it should be noted the CJPO Act 1994 does not criminalise wearing masks - only when there is serious anticipated violence, the mask is worn for the purpose of concealment, s60AA has been granted and the person fails to comply with the instruction of an officer to take it off.

Given the Mayday and Million Mask March disorders we're had, as well as other rioting it may well be felt enough as it is? Bearing in mind we have negative liberty in the UK - ie, that is presumed lawful that which is not specifically outlawed.

(Edited ; Whoops got the ranks wrong a bit, been a while you know - as the bishop said to the actress).

Corvid

On ROPS
On ROPs
Apart from the fact that he’s taking part in a Free TR demonstration? You really are stupid.
Does it not occur to you that some ********* took part in order to disrupt and discredit peaceful TR supporters?
Or are you too stupid...
The biased media decided NOT to show the thousands of peaceful supporters of all colours, they just concentrated on the small amount of trouble and accused everyone of being far right.
Same as they did at the last march.
And you are dumb enough to fall for it...twice.

Ah.

Must be about time for this thread to go down the trapdoor and into the hole.

Does it not occur to you that some ********* took part in order to disrupt and discredit peaceful TR supporters?
Or are you too stupid...
The biased media decided NOT to show the thousands of peaceful supporters of all colours, they just concentrated on the small amount of trouble and accused everyone of being far right.
Same as they did at the last march.
And you are dumb enough to fall for it...twice.
No, not really. His behaviour is typical of those who participated in EDL marches in the past and also previous free PH/SY-L/TR marches of the past.

There was also the idiot who thought that kicking a police horse was a good plan. He was one of yours as well.

If you don’t understand this then I can’t help your stupidity.

Cool censoring bro.....
Old habits die hard.

To be fair, you can carry on as much as you like.

But you'll have to present some better evidence than those mysterious agent provocateurs that crop up to defeat the true followers of TR (PBUH)

I'm afraid spectral evidence went out with the Salem witch trials.

As The Crucible wisely puts it,

I like not the smell of this “authority.”

So, are there false SYL supporters then?
How do we tell them apart in their natural habitat?
And why were they so violent the other week, when the police were attacked?
If that image is from the previous "Free Tommy The Tit" march, then the confrontation was in fact initiated by a certain section of the Police.
The uncut video is quite telling.

Corvid

On ROPS
On ROPs
I have a problem with you, you overweight douche funnel.
I know. But that's not what I asked. Is it?
Some of you boys really seem to struggle with answering reasonable questions....

As for overweight, i wish you boys would make up your minds, another smart arse decided i was small and skinny.
Yet another wannabe detective decided he knew my name and address, i invited him to post it, he ran off.

A less polite chap than myself might say several of you are full of wind and shit, and little else...

I know. But that's not what I asked. Is it?
Some of you boys really seem to struggle with answering reasonable questions....

As for overweight, i wish you boys would make up your minds, another smart arse decided i was small and skinny.
Yet another wannabe detective decided he knew my name and address, i invited him to post it, he ran off.

A less polite chap than myself might say several of you are full of wind and shit, and little else...
When you ask a coherent question (as opposed to a rant) and discipline yourself not to then answer it because it's the answer you want to hear, you might get a sensible response.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
Fair enough; Did you read the law? It's nothing particularly special.

The legislation sets out the rank required for the authorisation. At Inspector or Superintendent level, to trigge the power for exercise by constables.

It is therefore the same as, say, an Inspector authorising a search of a premises of someone under arrest at a police station under s18 of PACE. That search therefore does not require a warrant, and force can be reasonably be used to enter.

It is the same as the restrictions police can insist upon for marches, under the Public Order Act 1986

These power is therefore like many others, delegated down to the police by parliament.

They can change the law if they like, if the public wish them too.

We can agree as to what should be a statutory requirement, and what should be a tactical decision. it should be noted the CJPO Act 1994 does not criminalise wearing masks - only when there is serious anticipated violence, the mask is worn for the purpose of concealment, s60AA has been granted and the person fails to comply with the instruction of an officer to take it off.

Given the Mayday and Million Mask March disorders we're had, as well as other rioting it may well be felt enough as it is? Bearing in mind we have negative liberty in the UK - ie, that is presumed lawful that which is not specifically outlawed.

(Edited ; Whoops got the ranks wrong a bit, been a while you know - as the bishop said to the actress).
I was thinking of the Black Act of Parliament, maybe NOT as extreme of course in penalty (death penalty for wearing a mask) :) As you say, over to Parliament.

By the way, the police do an awful job having to deal with two sets of morons (antifa, far right). Having just watched a docu on the 51st Highlanders, you think about the far right and those fascist salutes and I respect the police having such strong stomachs.

I do think the far right have some fair points on the hypocrisy of the state, but there methods only hurt whatever cause they believe in.

You could borrow this?

The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

I do think the far right have some fair points on the hypocrisy of the state, but there methods only hurt whatever cause they believe in.
Last time I had anything to do with the far right, they'd stumbled out of a Blood and Honour band night for a kebab...*

I found the irony quite entertaining myself.

*"cool story bro"

I dig the being shirtless to show off the pathetically done tats, but the Chav necklace is a tad on the gaye side.....

Silly bugger. I bet the Emperor was licking his chops at the thought of physics and jihad conspiring to cock up the thick bastard's day.

Suffrage movement
Gandhi’s Salt March
Abolitionist movements
Monday Meetings ( Berlin Wall protests)
Poll tax
Boston tea party
LGBTQ ( and any other letters I have missed off) marches
Civil rights movements
You could even go so far as to chuck in the Protestant reformation ...... all protests, all got things changed.

( List is FAR from complete and just off top of my head).
Wat Tyler & the Peasant's Revolt. How did that turn out?

So why were the cretins in the video of the bus incident all singing 'Free Tommy Tommy'?
And waving Free Tommy banners?
That's 'cos they were giving away tomatoes for nuffink.