Suffrage movement
Gandhi’s Salt March
Abolitionist movements
Monday Meetings ( Berlin Wall protests)
Poll tax
Boston tea party
LGBTQ ( and any other letters I have missed off) marches
Civil rights movements
You could even go so far as to chuck in the Protestant reformation ...... all protests, all got things changed.

( List is FAR from complete and just off top of my head).
Revolutionaries or Protest Groups ? half your list are revolutionaries, the other half were seeking rights in there own countries.

Do you have an example of protests that made any difference, about a foreign government leader ? the only example I can think of, was Apartheid and they made no difference at all... The money men and international community decided when SA was finished, not the politicians or protestors.

The protestors this week represented nothing but a certain class of people and the separate usual suspects, all signalling there virtue, without any clue of US politics or what motivates that great nation.

So why were the cretins in the video of the bus incident all singing 'Free Tommy Tommy'?
And waving Free Tommy banners?
Presumably the Deep State provocateurs?

He's a cretin, not a TR supporter.
Your second sentence - not so.
The Freetommy organisers and supporters went to great lengths and pleaded with everyone to keep the day peaceful.
Give credit where it's due if you have any credability yourself.
That's actually quite funny. An illustrative assumption on your part about me.

You assume I was referring to one a side only. I actually was assuming that there would have been idiocy from both ends of the political spectrum.

So my credibility is just fine, thank you.

That's actually quite funny. An illustrative assumption on your part about me.

You assume I was referring to one a side only. I actually was assuming that there would have been idiocy from both ends of the political spectrum.

So my credibility is just fine, thank you.
No, i did not assume that.
I just pointed out that the one thing true TR supporters were really concerned about was that some would react to provocation from antifa scum/edl etc.

I just pointed out that the one thing true TR supporters were really concerned about was that some would react to provocation from antifa scum/edl etc .
So, are there false SYL supporters then?
How do we tell them apart in their natural habitat?
And why were they so violent the other week, when the police were attacked?

I just pointed out that the one thing true TR supporters were really concerned about was that some would react to provocation from antifa scum/edl etc.
It's funny you know, all those fights I used to go to when I was a plod.

Everyone was always acting in self-defence and was the peacemaker.

It was always the other person that started it, which is oddly what the other person said.

Never worked out that mystery of life. Fortunately, that was up to the Magistrates.

D

Deleted 155579

Isn't it time the government reinstated the black law and made it illegal to mask during a public protest ?? the far right are maybe unpleasant, but at least they are visible. The other side should also be unveiled.

It's funny you know, all those fights I used to go to when I was a plod.

Everyone was always acting in self-defence and was the peacemaker.

It was always the other person that started it, which is oddly what the other person said.

Never worked out that mystery of life. Fortunately, that was up to the Magistrates.
Cool story, only you just ignored my post, the evidence is out there on TR's facebook page...actually don't bother.

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
Revolutionaries or Protest Groups ? half your list are revolutionaries, the other half were seeking rights in there own countries.

Do you have an example of protests that made any difference, about a foreign government leader ? the only example I can think of, was Apartheid and they made no difference at all... The money men and international community decided when SA was finished, not the politicians or protestors.

The protestors this week represented nothing but a certain class of people and the separate usual suspects, all signalling there virtue, without any clue of US politics or what motivates that great nation.
And the protestors help drive the decisions made by their own governments( who make up the international community).

Didn't asked too long for this Thead to change direction. :)

He's a cretin, not a TR supporter.
Your second sentence - not so.
The Freetommy organisers and supporters went to great lengths and pleaded with everyone to keep the day peaceful.
Give credit where it's due if you have any credability yourself.
Apart from the fact that he’s taking part in a Free TR demonstration? You really are stupid.

Cool story, only you just ignored my post, the evidence is out there on TR's facebook page...actually don't bother.
Cheers buddy, have a nice life too.

D

Deleted 155579

And the protestors help drive the decisions made by their own governments( who make up the international community).
The establishment is spoilt, insular and snobbish. Trump does things they disagree with and as such the protests are tacitly supported by the levers of power, starting with the media.

Isn't it time the government reinstated the black law and made it illegal to mask during a public protest ?? the far right are maybe unpleasant, but at least they are visible. The other side should also be unveiled.
In reverse order -

No they aren't. Both side have made use of facemasks.

Legislation exists to compel the removal of face masks used for the purpose of concealing identity in the event of serious anticipated violence. It is an adendum to the power at s60 Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 allowed stop and search in designated areas in the event of anticipation of serious violence.

Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994

The law is still in force, and it is a tactical option open to Public Order Commanders.

Hope this helps.

(edited, mixing my law - the link and title are correct now)

Latest Threads