Anti tank transit van

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Grumblegrunt, May 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

2. Grumblegrunt

I wonder if this will be available on pc or Wii

Chinese videogame targets US troops — RT

glorious mission sound much better then call of duty and should be more playable than my copy of 'jihadi suicide bomber' where I cant get past the first level.

I do hope that last sentence doesnt flag up at gchq or the fort meade - ooh bugger does that make it worse? :)
  3. I always suspected that Wolfgangs bratty vans had more to them than met the eye!!
  4. Grumblegrunt

I though they reminded me of pinz's but your right, paint it blue and add a serving window
  5. They wouldn't need to use thermal, drive straight into troop/platoon positions ringing that fecking bell.
  6. Grumblegrunt

I wonder how many Wolfgangs were actually spetsnaz? they all had the SF taches and the best intelligence networks. we found out from them 'where next?'
  7. Have they finally watched the movie "Stripes"?

The EM50 Urban Assault vehicle:

8. D'accord,

'Le Caracal, pour Le Carrefour.'
  9. I think I'd have to turn down the opportunity to take on an MBT in a glorified VW Camper van1
  10. Grumblegrunt

I think the plan is to bury them up to the roof then play peek a boo :)
  11. Great idea, hide it in a field then take out a whole tribe of pikeys when they try to invade!! WOOOOSSSHHH, BANG, bye-bye pikeys!!