Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder if this will be available on pc or Wii

Chinese videogame targets US troops — RT

glorious mission sound much better then call of duty and should be more playable than my copy of 'jihadi suicide bomber' where I cant get past the first level.

I do hope that last sentence doesnt flag up at gchq or the fort meade - ooh bugger does that make it worse? :)

I always suspected that Wolfgangs bratty vans had more to them than met the eye!!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I though they reminded me of pinz's but your right, paint it blue and add a serving window

I though they reminded me of pinz's but your right, paint it blue and add a serving window
They wouldn't need to use thermal, drive straight into troop/platoon positions ringing that fecking bell.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder how many Wolfgangs were actually spetsnaz? they all had the SF taches and the best intelligence networks. we found out from them 'where next?'

Have they finally watched the movie "Stripes"?

The EM50 Urban Assault vehicle:

Nice, where do I order one? Just right for a busy day at Carrefour, easily find a parking space!!
D'accord,

'Le Caracal, pour Le Carrefour.'

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I think the plan is to bury them up to the roof then play peek a boo :)

I think the plan is to bury them up to the roof then play peek a boo :)
Great idea, hide it in a field then take out a whole tribe of pikeys when they try to invade!! WOOOOSSSHHH, BANG, bye-bye pikeys!!