Anti Slavery PC or what?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by muhandis89, Mar 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All the PC organisations in UK,appear to be going overboard on this,and UK's part in something that stopped 200 years ago.Some research into the matter offers some 'inconvenient' facts:

1.Those who were taken from coastal areas of Africa were often captured by other local tribes,more powerfull than themselves.Black against black.

2.Most of those who put themselves up to speak on this subject are part of the 'black lobby' eg Trevor Phillips,Lee Jasper etc.Why is it that the heads of such 'equality' organisations have to be non white.Is that,in itself,some kind of racism?

3.If we are to 'apologise' for slavery,should someone not point out that the 'African curse' of tribalism,was a driver for the slave trade,and exists today.Some of these tribal regimes are/have been supported by western regimes.

4.Does our apology mean that the billions spent on Africa,in 'aid', should be returned in exchange?

2. Is someone from New Labour going to find a way of linking slavery with climate change?

SLR (Not to be confused with SLR Boy).

3. I am sick to the back teeth with this "news" item.

I do not have to apoligise for slavery.

My country does not have to say sorry fo slavery.

Did we say sorry a 100 years ago or 150 years ago.

Why fecking now.

P*ss off Archbishop of York and all of you do gooders and get with the real world and stop looking into the past and dragging sh!t up.

real labour can go Feck themselves with a spanner cause I do not need to apologise for feck all.

:frustrated:

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

5. This is thread 5 or 6 about how people feel vis a vis slavery and 'appologising' for it.

Journo scum please note and report accordingly:

WE FEEL NO GUILT, WE WILL NOT APPOLOGISE, YOU'LL GET NO CASH, PLEASE LEAVE FOR AFRICA IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE!!!