• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Anti-semitism debate, 17 Apr 18

German Muslim leader says anti-Semitism is a sin | DW | 24.04.2018

The head of Germany’s Central Council of Muslims has said anti-Semitism is sinful and must be tackled. His comments came after Chancellor Angela Merkel voiced concern about a "new phenomenon" of anti-Jewish sentiment.

Hatred and abuse of Jewish people are against the tenets of Islam, the president of Germany's Central Council of Muslims, Aiman Mazyek (pictured above), said, adding that the Muslim community had work to do in tackling the problem.

"Anti-Semitism, racism and hatred are great sins in Islam, therefore we will also never tolerate that," Mazyek told the Tuesday edition of the regional newspaper Rheinische Post.

The Muslim leader made his comments in response to remarks by German Chancellor Angela Merkel to an Israeli broadcaster at the weekend. Merkel told Channel 10 News that "refugees and other people of Arab origin are bringing a different form of anti-Semitism into the country."

Help me understand why that small boy Sham(i) Chakribarti is still in position and still a peer.

Corbyn has just apologised for the institutionalised antisemitism within the Labour Party, yet Chakker's inquiry, which earned her a seat in the Lords, said there's nothing to see here, move along.

How does that work?

German Muslim leader says anti-Semitism is a sin | DW | 24.04.2018

The head of Germany’s Central Council of Muslims has said anti-Semitism is sinful and must be tackled. His comments came after Chancellor Angela Merkel voiced concern about a "new phenomenon" of anti-Jewish sentiment.

Hatred and abuse of Jewish people are against the tenets of Islam, the president of Germany's Central Council of Muslims, Aiman Mazyek (pictured above), said, adding that the Muslim community had work to do in tackling the problem.

"Anti-Semitism, racism and hatred are great sins in Islam, therefore we will also never tolerate that," Mazyek told the Tuesday edition of the regional newspaper Rheinische Post.

The Muslim leader made his comments in response to remarks by German Chancellor Angela Merkel to an Israeli broadcaster at the weekend. Merkel told Channel 10 News that "refugees and other people of Arab origin are bringing a different form of anti-Semitism into the country."
Taqiya

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Help me understand why that small boy Sham(i) Chakribarti is still in position and still a peer.

Corbyn has just apologised for the institutionalised antisemitism within the Labour Party, yet Chakker's inquiry, which earned her a seat in the Lords, said there's nothing to see here, move along.

How does that work?
She did what she was sent in to do and has received her payment for that - simples!

Well, Tariq Ramadan made a similar pojnt once about anti-Semitism being inconpatible with the concept of "people of the book".

But then he got nicked for rape, which is ongoing and all suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

But there's politics, religion and religious politics. All get a bit mixed up, throw in a land dispute and everyone's stuffed really.

Anyway, back to laughing my head off at Corbyn digging his hole a bit deeper.

Twitter is quite funny right now, seems to suggest the whole anti-semitism thing is a BBC conspiracy to distract from whatever scandal the Tories are up to now. So there isn't a problem for the faithful, when is Glastonbury. Jez can go down there, they'll give him a good uncritical welcome.

How does that work?
It's almost as if one of them is being economical with the truth!

Well, Tariq Ramadan made a similar pojnt once about anti-Semitism being inconpatible with the concept of "people of the book".

But then he got nicked for rape, which is ongoing and all suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

But there's politics, religion and religious politics. All get a bit mixed up, throw in a land dispute and everyone's stuffed really.

Anyway, back to laughing my head off at Corbyn digging his hole a bit deeper.

Twitter is quite funny right now, seems to suggest the whole anti-semitism thing is a BBC conspiracy to distract from whatever scandal the Tories are up to now. So there isn't a problem for the faithful, when is Glastonbury. Jez can go down there, they'll give him a good uncritical welcome.
Corbyn has just outed himself as a Tory by believing the far right propaganda about Corbyn being blind to anti-Semitism.

Jeremy Corbyn’s anti-Semitism problem

"This article appeared in the Britain section of the print edition under the headline "Nothing to see here" "

"The danger is not that Mr Corbyn will continue to ignore anti-Semitism after this week’s protests. It’s that he doesn’t understand what anti-Semitism is."

"Another source of Labour’s anti-Semitism is British Muslims. A poll last September found that 55% of Muslims held anti-Semitic attitudes, with 27% believing that “Jews get rich at the expense of others”, compared with 12% of the general population."

Incidentally, there's a rather interesting article on taqiyah here.

The American Muslim (TAM)

On taqiyah - Funny enough it is mentioned more by white right wingers than any of my Muslim friends. But then I suppose they must be lying to me?

On aside, I'd point out that the motto of the Mossad is allegedly "By way of deception thou shalt do war".

But then I might be alleged to be anti-Semitic? Or am I crypto-muslim apologist? I can't keep up.

Incidentally, there's a rather interesting article on taqiyah here.

The American Muslim (TAM)

On taqiyah - Funny enough it is mentioned more by white right wingers than any of my Muslim friends. But then I suppose they must be lying to me?

On aside, I'd point out that the motto of the Mossad is allegedly "By way of deception thou shalt do war".

But then I might be alleged to be anti-Semitic? Or am I crypto-muslim apologist? I can't keep up.
Everyone lies to everyone else.

Those that follow a book of divine rules and preach piousness blah, blah, are extra ripe to have the shit ripped out of them for that exact reason.

I can be a twat whenever I feel like it because I'm happy accept I am one.

I can be a twat whenever I feel like it because I'm happy accept I am one.
A major reason of why I like the UK more and more as spend time away is (a) I can get a decent pint and (b) by and large we know our shit stinks.

Taqqiya is a Shia concept. It was created at a time where Shias were being slaughtered on sight. It therefore became permissible to lie about your sect and anything else that was going to prevent you from receiving the good news.

AQ & IS types use the term 'taqqiya' in derogatory terms.

It is different from telling pokies fee sabeelilah or because you hate disbelievers.

Oh dear. Not gone too well then?

@Boumer The meeting , in fact, went brilliantly. That extract is just lies cooked up by Zionist conspirators

...hang on, wait.......oh bugger.....

Chuka Umana is either someones useful idiot or just an idiot. I'm going with both options.
FB_IMG_1537006770946.jpg