Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Anti semitic stuff in the news.

Jew & muslim are races?
Until recently being Jewish was classed as a race and would therefore merit racism charges levied against offenders. Islam was simply a religion and wasnt protected in the same way hence the rush under Labour to create "Hate Crime" legislation which is now used to darken a charge sheet so it appears to be as bad as racism.
We did away with the dividing line between felony and misdemeanour in law over here in the late 50's I believe.

If I was a black player then I might think it was fairly important, and since most of the world‘s problems stem from people behaving like unthinking cûnts to their fellow humans it seems a reasonable place to start.

I think a better way to make a start, would be for the black player to repeatedly put the ball into the back of the net of the unthinking cûnts home goal.

Last edited:
Surely Jews can be from several ethnic groups, Falashas, the eastern European mob and the original Palestinian lot? Not to mention anyone who converts.

Aha, to that add Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, one lots Central European based and the other is from Spain and Portugal, as well.
Racially ? Jews were forbidden to marry gentiles and descent is matrilineal. So the theory is you have a ethnic group with occasional injections of genes from converts etc. Obviously, in the case of the falashas, the original ME Jews in that area lacked the numbers to keep themselves going as a separate entity so eventually only converts and their descendants remained. Interestingly, certain genetic markers are present amongst the lemba, a group living in southern Africa, who maintain they are descended from Jews from Judea, and they practice the observation of the Sabbath and keep similar rules regarding food.

Neither Judaism or Islam is a race, the first is a religion and the second a ideology similar to Communism, in that it has rules for every aspect of life.

Graffiti consists of the Star of David and 911, which is more likely to be a reference to 9/11 and the terrorist attacks in 2001 being carried out/planned by Jews.

And could just as easily have been a reference to 9 November (9/11 - for those who write their dates in the British way).

From Wiki: Kristallnacht (German pronunciation: [kʁɪsˈtalnaχt]) or the Night of Broken Glass, also called the November Pogrom(s),[1][2]was a pogrom against Jews carried out by SA paramilitary forces and civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938.

Last edited:
Neither Judaism or Islam is a race, the first is a religion and the second a ideology similar to Communism, in that it has rules for every aspect of life.

Judaism isn't a race true, it is a religion. A religion almost exclusively practiced by the Jewish people who ARE a race. Ethnographic and molecular genetic studies have identified key genetic markers that ALL Jewish people (as distinct from the followers of the religion of Judaism) have and no one else law does. That's right, the Jews of pre-reconquista Spain, the foothills of the Ural mountains and even the Ethiopian tribe are all more closely related to each other than they would be to a predominantly Saxon/Norseman mongrel like me.