Anti semitic stuff in the news.

I never normally start threads on here, but today the national ITV news opened with the stabbing of five Jewish people in New York, and followed with a report by another reporter about some mindless scum spraying anti semitic graffiti over a synagogue, and about a dozen shops in my neighbourhood and local high street.

I am in two minds as to whom is responsible for this mindless cr*p.
First I thought it was a braindead far right racist, Then I thought it would not be beyond the realms of possibility that the graffiti was done by a far left Corbynista trying to plant the seed in the publics mind that the new administration is allowing the facists to come out into the open.
Either way they have got a lot of attention.

Here's the New York Monsey attacker.

This side of the pond, North London Belsize Park (my old patch) area awash with vandalism.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am sure you could trawl the planet to find readily available, supportive to your point of view, news on any subject you wish to choose. Bit like the BBC really.

I am sure you could trawl the planet to find readily available, supportive to your point of view, news on any subject you wish to choose. Bit like the BBC really.
I really do not have a point of view. Just offering an alternative interpretation.
I am just disgusted that this happened in my hood.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
Sorry, I thought that you meant over recent years.
This has got to be stamped upon pronto.
This part of the world is where a significant part of the nations wealth lives.
Be it actors, producers, rock stars and a shed load of prominent bankers.
Even a few of the spice girls have bought places up the hill.
All joking aside,it is one of the ugliest things that I have ever seen in this neighbourhood and I have lived here all of my life.

It become edgy over recent years to be a holocaust denier, I think that’s what the graffiti is about.

The stabbing is obviously someone mentally ill.

cowgoesmoo

Old-Salt
Could just be some daft kids trying to be cool. When we were kids 2 of my mates knocked some spray paint from the local motor factors and sprayed Combat 18 and BNP all over the village. The regional rags and TV picked up on it and next thing theres a borderline moral panic about the area being a hotbed of racism and fra right sympathisers, the reality was just a couple of bams trying to impress other bams.

It become edgy over recent years to be a holocaust denier, I think that’s what the graffiti is about.

I understand he is another member of the black Hebrew nation who hate Jews because they killed jesus and aren't real jews because the black Hebrew nation are the real jews. They are also behind the recent murders in the kosher shop in new York.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Londo

LE
I understand he is another member of the black Hebrew nation who hate Jews because they killed jesus and aren't real jews because the black Hebrew nation are the real jews. They are also behind the recent murders in the kosher shop in new York.

Crucify them . You know it makes sense .

Graffiti consists of the Star of David and 911, which is more likely to be a reference to 9/11 and the terrorist attacks in 2001 being carried out/planned by Jews.

That's a common point of view in certain parts of the world.

Fcuking splitters!

Londo

LE
Graffiti consists of the Star of David and 911, which is more likely to be a reference to 9/11 and the terrorist attacks in 2001 being carried out/planned by Jews.

That's a common point of view in certain parts of the world.
Seems like when those people of a certain part of the world are cheering on 'their 'beautiful hero's ' for 9/11 they also seem to want to blame the Jews . They can't have it both ways .

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The thing I don’t get about anti semitism is the attention it gets compared to other forms of racism.

I bet every town in the U.K. has a wall with “pakis go home” or some such scrawled on it.

Likewise I bet political parties across the spectrum have members who have spoken out against Islam or immigrants. Yet inherent islamophobia in our main political parties, isn’t anywhere near as fashionable as anti semitism in the Labour Party.

For some reason anti semitism appears to be particularly unacceptable and gets more air time. My Facebook feed today is alive with people spouting outrage over this anti Semitic graffiti.

I’ve never seen these same people decrying racism towards black people.

Just to clarify, I think all racism is equally disgusting, I’m just struggling to see how this is any different or worse than what is going on up and down the country every day.

Why does it get so much more attention than any other form of racism?

Londo

LE
The thing I don’t get about anti semitism is the attention it gets compared to other forms of racism.

I bet every town in the U.K. has a wall with “pakis go home” or some such scrawled on it.

Likewise I bet political parties across the spectrum have members who have spoken out against Islam or immigrants. Yet inherent islamophobia in our main political parties, isn’t anywhere near as fashionable as anti semitism in the Labour Party.

For some reason anti semitism appears to be particularly unacceptable and gets more air time. My Facebook feed today is alive with people spouting outrage over this anti Semitic graffiti.

I’ve never seen these same people decrying racism towards black people.

Just to clarify, I think all racism is equally disgusting, I’m just struggling to see how this is any different or worse than what is going on up and down the country every day.

Why does it get so much more attention than any other form of racism?
Sorry @Ravers my experience both on Facebook and in real life has been the exact opposite . It might have something to do with until recent years living in London though .