Anti-pedos Vs AntiFa.

Awol

LE
On Sunday afternoon I caught up with a mate for some riverside drinks on the Thames (The White Swan). I got the train to St Margarets and then walked down through the leafy streets lined with immaculate Edwardian semis - each £1.5-2.5 miilion each. Many of them had neat BLM signs in their windows, along with the obligatory NHS rainbow drawn by Jemima or Zeb at the nearby kindergarten (£1000 pcm 10-3, thanks). I can't help but think most would have an attack of the vapours if a person of colour was seen wandering down these streets and God Forbid! pressed the door bell.
The BLM sign is a craven message meaning ‘please don’t break my windows’.

Co-founded by this nonce

You would have to be a right shit **** to write him a decent obituary

Whats your problem with North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes?
It's a disgrace that Ian Dunn was not regularly attacked in the streets, and his home given some external decoration. He should have ended his days as a crippled, blind, homeless, hideously disfigured, eunuch, friendless beggar.

It's a disgrace that Ian Dunn was not regularly attacked in the streets, and his home given some external decoration. He should have ended his days as a crippled, blind, homeless, hideously disfigured, eunuch, friendless beggar.
Tatchell obviously liked him

Seems there's more to Tatchell than I thought. I just thought he was a gay rights activists with a penchant for getting filled in?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
This, from the obituary:
Ian Dunn was a long-time Labour Party and trade union activist
I got rather fed up on social media a while back when all the shít-flinging was going on relating to Jimmy Savile and how he was 'protected' by the 'Establishment' such as Prince Charles, Margaret Thatcher and so on.

It was the usual whataboutery relating to the Greville Janner case - diversion, diversion, diversion and only the 'Establishment' harbours perverts.

Not so, clearly.

There was one that shut down mid-eighties after smearing everything/one it came near with shit

The yanks still have one..

Despite the incidence of firearms in civilian hands...
There's a documentary called "Chickenhawk" that showcases these ghouls, I've only seen a few excerpts from it but it's the creepiest thing on celluloid.
Theres s guy in a yellow jumper featured that has to be seen to be believed. Truly sickening.

There's a documentary called "Chickenhawk" that showcases these ghouls, I've only seen a few excerpts from it but it's the creepiest thing on celluloid.
Theres s guy in a yellow jumper featured that has to be seen to be believed. Truly sickening.

Have an informative because there's no '******* creepy' button.

RE Ian Dunn founder of the Paedophile Information Exchange , in an era where statues are getting lynched I fail to see how someone like Ian Dunn can be treated as some sort of human rights hero

I also fail to see how the gay community didn't know about Dunn's association the PIE considering his own flat was the editorial address for a paedophile mag and this was being reported in the 1980s

I can imagine that Tatchell and the other gay libbers tutting and saying it's all a hateful campaign by the right wing press but in 2020 they can have no excuse and it's be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Dunn was a nonce and not any type of human rights hero and anyone associated with him should be treated accordingly

Seems there's more to Tatchell than I thought. I just thought he was a gay rights activists with a penchant for getting filled in?
I knew years ago that he was trying to get the age of consent lowered to 14, I dont know if he said so at the time or 'clarified" later that he meant have Romeo and Juliet type laws.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
RE Ian Dunn founder of the Paedophile Information Exchange , in an era where statues are getting lynched I fail to see how someone like Ian Dunn can be treated as some sort of human rights hero

I also fail to see how the gay community didn't know about Dunn's association the PIE considering his own flat was the editorial address for a paedophile mag and this was being reported in the 1980s

I can imagine that Tatchell and the other gay libbers tutting and saying it's all a hateful campaign by the right wing press but in 2020 they can have no excuse and it's be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Dunn was a nonce and not any type of human rights hero and anyone associated with him should be treated accordingly
It appears that most statues are being vandalised due to any link with slavery or imagined racism, regardless of any good deeds the person for whom the statue was raised may have done.

However in the case of some of the statues which have been attacked, the only link to slavery has been the people represented were against it.

Similarly, some people who were decidedly racist have not had their images attacked, possibly because of good deeds done in their lifetime.

I think it's again come back to the interest-group top trumps.
If your image is in this week's favoured position it's safe, otherwise the fanatics will destroy it.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Or from an external agitator POV - divide and conquer. By simply playing to everyone's vanity and sense of injustice our society now has some serious fracture lines All achieved at our own hands and without a shot fired
I have it on good authority that's all the fault of you colonialist types.

Following on from that race baiting clown pronouncements, below is a reminder of just how much Andrew Neil will be missed

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Following on from that race baiting clown pronouncements, below is a reminder of just how much Andrew Neil will be missed

Understood.
The other video was eight years later, after it had been hammered home that she was naughty for making racist comments but would not be subject to sanctions.

In her defence, she's no Julius Malema.

Wasnt she excused her racism because when she tweeted about divide and rule she claimed there was context and she was reffering to history.

That rather seems like shes accusing whitey today

Wasnt she excused her racism because when she tweeted about divide and rule she claimed there was context and she was reffering to history.

Her context excuse was in my post above #75, as Cutaway said there is a few years gap between clips but the constant is the ever fragrant Diane's ability to shoot herself in the foot. She may not be Julius Malema but she did support those loveable rogues , the ira

Watch the clown squirm

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

"The past thity-two years" obviously refers to the androcentric, paternalistic, homo- and transphobic, racist, oppressive, anti-vegan, colonialist white British Empire.
Or something.

Latest Threads