Anti-pedos Vs AntiFa.

Deathly silence from arrse members.
I have long been an advocate of reintroducing the stocks. A cold Sunday morning, caked in vomit (other bodily fluids are available) and bits of kebab in some provincial market square would concentrate the mind somewhat I'd wager.
That's most arrsers Friday nights.

Daft question perhaps, is there a pro-paedophilia group you can join - in the interests of balance?
There was one that shut down mid-eighties after smearing everything/one it came near with shit

The yanks still have one..

Despite the incidence of firearms in civilian hands...

There was one that shut down mid-eighties after smearing everything/one it came near with shit

Co-founded by this nonce

You would have to be a right shit **** to write him a decent obituary

The yanks still have one..

Despite the incidence of firearms in civilian hands...
Whats your problem with North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes?

A white guy in white-face...; at a student union somewhere heads are exploding...

Let alone..

View attachment 489440

White-face
Violently opposed European integration.. The French Resistance's Secret Weapon? The Mime Marcel Marceau
Zionist
Blatantly is mocking the hearing impaired
I'm so incensed, I'm off to chuck a statue of a blerk on Grainger St off the Tyne Bridge.

I don't know why but it's allowed and I'm sure someone will inform me why it's a good idea via my social media.

You're telling me that Brando in The Island of Dr Moreau culturally appropriated my culture with whiteface etc.?

I feel like I should go kill another whitey to demonstrate that White Lives Matter.

That seems to be the accepted behaviour in Society these days.
The film " The Island Of Dr Moreau " didn't appropriate any culture, in fact it was totally devoid of any culture at all.

The film " The Island Of Dr Moreau " didn't appropriate any culture, in fact it was totally devoid of any culture at all.
You'll be telling me Hyena-Human Hybrid Lives don't matter next.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Re. Tatchell. I actually think he's a ballsy character. He's had some serious kickings and he's still above the parapet shaking his fist.

:salut:
He's trying to flick the kiddie kak off it.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
These "Demos" and these "political groups" have a similarity with football hooligans. Just as the hooligans claimed some sort of affinity as team supporters. Their real intention was to be a gang member and behave in a violent manner. It seems much the same thing is happening with these "political groups". Be it anti-fascist, anti-something or pro something else. Their prime motivation is to have a noisy demo, to encounter another "political group" and to have a barney with them. A portion of the "members" will go a step further and want want to make it a punch up.

The suggestion that they have some sort of mindset along the lines of; " I am Anti-thing and you should be Anti-thing too, then when everyone is Anti-thing we can do something about it and create Utopia!" applies only to the smallest portion of the group. Those deluded extremists and/or those with a vested interest.

If you don't like this comparison with football supporters, then I'm sure you can find some other comparison that fits.

As I have said before, I shall say it again. These Demos are futile. There are always "marches" in London and all they do is cause disruption to locals and waste police time. They achieve nothing. I like to challenge people, and ask them; "How many demos have there been this year? Or this month? What was the last one about? Or the one before that? Or any of them come to that? No one ever knows, and they don't really care a hoot. So do we expect any Members of Parliament to know about them either. No, not in the slightest. "Journalists" only cover them to report any damage and violence to sell a few papers.

I'm sure the police know all this too, and I hope that someone is collecting data on the organisers and main players to build an intell picture...
I disagree. What's missing from your post is acknowledgement of the intellectual and moral ascendancy that the Leftist types feel they have over everyone else. They have the absolute right to behave as they do, in their eyes, because they're so superior and so right that no-one else matters.

There's more to it than just being in a gang and giving someone a good kicking. There's a massive dollop of self-righteousness and entitlement.

The reality, of course, is that many of them are mediocre dullards who chant slogans and get violent when people who are actually reasonable and can actually hold a debate highlight their inadequacies.

But, then, when you know you're right argument or debate is unnecessary...

Troy

LE
I disagree. What's missing from your post is acknowledgement of the intellectual and moral ascendancy that the Leftist types feel they have over everyone else. They have the absolute right to behave as they do, in their eyes, because they're so superior and so right that no-one else matters.
I can't argue with that. I've met some lefties and that would be spot-on for them.

"We want anarchy! Smash the state! But only in working hours, and preferably not Wednesday when Ocado delivers. Oh, and can you please keep those nasty counter-protestors off my lawn, officer you state-sponsored thug?"
On Sunday afternoon I caught up with a mate for some riverside drinks on the Thames (The White Swan). I got the train to St Margarets and then walked down through the leafy streets lined with immaculate Edwardian semis - each £1.5-2.5 miilion each. Many of them had neat BLM signs in their windows, along with the obligatory NHS rainbow drawn by Jemima or Zeb at the nearby kindergarten (£1000 pcm 10-3, thanks). I can't help but think most would have an attack of the vapours if a person of colour was seen wandering down these streets and God Forbid! pressed the door bell.

Last edited:
Who actually organised the demonstration antifa were counter-demonstrating? Googling "March for Innocence" doesn't really pull up anything beyond articles on the "scuffle".

Who actually organised the demonstration antifa were counter-demonstrating? Googling "March for Innocence" doesn't really pull up anything beyond articles on the "scuffle".
I dont know who organised it, but Justin Barrett from the National Party spoke at it.

They are not fans of Tatchell

Latest Threads