Anti-pedos Vs AntiFa.

With BLM campaigning to abolish the nuclear family, something seemingly unrelated to their headline cause, it's not beyond the realms of probability that Antifa do indeed want that.
Too dumb to realise they're no more than useful pawns. Ditto XR, Thunberg's recruits and the alphabet sexual coalition.

Troy

LE
These "Demos" and these "political groups" have a similarity with football hooligans. Just as the hooligans claimed some sort of affinity as team supporters. Their real intention was to be a gang member and behave in a violent manner. It seems much the same thing is happening with these "political groups". Be it anti-fascist, anti-something or pro something else. Their prime motivation is to have a noisy demo, to encounter another "political group" and to have a barney with them. A portion of the "members" will go a step further and want want to make it a punch up.

The suggestion that they have some sort of mindset along the lines of; " I am Anti-thing and you should be Anti-thing too, then when everyone is Anti-thing we can do something about it and create Utopia!" applies only to the smallest portion of the group. Those deluded extremists and/or those with a vested interest.

If you don't like this comparison with football supporters, then I'm sure you can find some other comparison that fits.

As I have said before, I shall say it again. These Demos are futile. There are always "marches" in London and all they do is cause disruption to locals and waste police time. They achieve nothing. I like to challenge people, and ask them; "How many demos have there been this year? Or this month? What was the last one about? Or the one before that? Or any of them come to that? No one ever knows, and they don't really care a hoot. So do we expect any Members of Parliament to know about them either. No, not in the slightest. "Journalists" only cover them to report any damage and violence to sell a few papers.

I'm sure the police know all this too, and I hope that someone is collecting data on the organisers and main players to build an intell picture...

The problem with society is the complete and utter lack of shame and responsibility people have for their actions. It all went downhill when we got rid of the stocks.

The best way to resolve crimes, imho, is to publicly humiliate those who are responsible. Get the antifa protestors identified and get them to walk through the middle of town holding a sign saying 'I'm an antifa twat' etc. The same could be done with scroungers and thieves. A few people having to walk around with a sign saying 'I'm a thieving pikey' might make them think twice about their actions cos they will be shamed by society and their peer group.

There was a shop which posted pics of local thieves on their display window and robbing went down quite a bit so it is effective. Unfortunately ECHR would probably defend the criminal.
I have long been an advocate of reintroducing the stocks. A cold Sunday morning, caked in vomit (other bodily fluids are available) and bits of kebab in some provincial market square would concentrate the mind somewhat I'd wager.

Bob65

War Hero
These "Demos" and these "political groups" have a similarity with football hooligans. Just as the hooligans claimed some sort of affinity as team supporters. Their real intention was to be a gang member and behave in a violent manner. It seems much the same thing is happening with these "political groups". Be it anti-fascist, anti-something or pro something else. Their prime motivation is to have a noisy demo, to encounter another "political group" and to have a barney with them. A portion of the "members" will go a step further and want want to make it a punch up.

The suggestion that they have some sort of mindset along the lines of; " I am Anti-thing and you should be Anti-thing too, then when everyone is Anti-thing we can do something about it and create Utopia!" applies only to the smallest portion of the group. Those deluded extremists and/or those with a vested interest.

If you don't like this comparison with football supporters, then I'm sure you can find some other comparison that fits.

As I have said before, I shall say it again. These Demos are futile. There are always "marches" in London and all they do is cause disruption to locals and waste police time. They achieve nothing. I like to challenge people, and ask them; "How many demos have there been this year? Or this month? What was the last one about? Or the one before that? Or any of them come to that? No one ever knows, and they don't really care a hoot. So do we expect any Members of Parliament to know about them either. No, not in the slightest. "Journalists" only cover them to report any damage and violence to sell a few papers.

I'm sure the police know all this too, and I hope that someone is collecting data on the organisers and main players to build an intell picture...
I don't know if you have met any Antifa but in general, they have a massive sense of grievance that their lives aren't what they believe they were promised. They live at home with their parents, they have dead-end jobs (if they have jobs at all) and if they have degrees, those are worthless in terms of the job market. They've been raised on participation prizes just for showing up and you don't get those in the real world. They are unattractive even to each other and have a lot of pent-up frustration on that front, including rejection by adult women. They spend their lives in echo chambers, on and off line. As you say many of them are not in it for any sense of utopian idealism, but unlike football hooligans they don't just want to fight for the sake of fighting, they are lashing out at what they think is an unfair world, and their word for unfairness is "fascism".

An Antifa-adjacent group who do just want to fight would be, say, the Black Bloc. Who are all whites...

I have long been an advocate of reintroducing the stocks. A cold Sunday morning, caked in vomit (other bodily fluids are available) and bits of kebab in some provincial market square would concentrate the mind somewhat I'd wager.

Grafton Street... Near Midnight... The last echoes of "Molly Malone" are fading into the overcast sky as the pubs have emptied and all is quiet.. As a priest strolls home from the nunnery he hears a plaintive wail....

"Father...Father... They forgot to release me from the pillory...they left me here naked and pelted with fruit..."

After some more footsteps a zipper is heard.... "Not your lucky day is it my son..."

I don't know if you have met any Antifa but in general, they have a massive sense of grievance that their lives aren't what they believe they were promised. They live at home with their parents, they have dead-end jobs (if they have jobs at all) and if they have degrees, those are worthless in terms of the job market. They've been raised on participation prizes just for showing up and you don't get those in the real world. They are unattractive even to each other and have a lot of pent-up frustration on that front, including rejection by adult women. They spend their lives in echo chambers, on and off line. As you say many of them are not in it for any sense of utopian idealism, but unlike football hooligans they don't just want to fight for the sake of fighting, they are lashing out at what they think is an unfair world, and their word for unfairness is "fascism".
Nailed it. Close the thread.

In case anyone is wondering why there is such a shit storm about Tatchell, its because he once wrote the following.

The positive nature of some child–adult sexual relationships is not confined to non-Western cultures. Several of my friends – gay and straight, male and female – had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy. While it may be impossible to condone paedophilia, it is time society acknowledged the truth that not all sex involving children is unwanted, abusive and harmful.
Tatchell is a user of this forum, posts in the ”what have you watched on tv” thread. His top rated show is “My Family” especially the adopted Asian girl.

I do find this 'intersectualism' slightly baffling. I suppose it's not too far removed from the 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' thought process? If Antifa is anti anti-paedophile, the that surely means that it's pro-paedo? And by extension BLM also? I'd like to see the BBC put a gloss on that sleeping otter.

Last edited:
I do find this 'intersectualism' slightly baffling.
It's all about whose victimhood is more or less fashionable at the time. Feminist causes used to trump everything in the eyes of the Progressive Left, now feminist causes lose to trans causes and formerly respected feminists get denounced and 'cancelled' for the mortal sin of positing that 'female' is a biological definition. Gay causes used to carry weight, now gay men are punted to the bottom of the intersectional pile for their male privilege, especially if they're white. Right now Black Lives Matter has race taking precedence, but the trans activists have upped the competitive victimhood ante with Black Trans Lives Matter. Next year there'll be something new and the ones that currently rule the roost will be wondering what hit them.

**** knows how they keep track of it all, it just gives me a ******* headache.

And all driven by the godammn commies. Again, definitely worth a watch.

It's all about whose victimhood is more or less fashionable at the time. Feminist causes used to trump everything in the eyes of the Progressive Left, now feminist causes lose to trans causes and formerly respected feminists get denounced and 'cancelled' for the mortal sin of positing that 'female' is a biological definition. Gay causes used to carry weight, now gay men are punted to the bottom of the intersectional pile for their male privilege, especially if they're white. Right now Black Lives Matter has race taking precedence, but the trans activists have upped the competitive victimhood ante with Black Trans Lives Matter. Next year there'll be something new and the ones that currently rule the roost will be wondering what hit them.

**** knows how they keep track of it all, it just gives me a ******* headache.
Or from an external agitator POV - divide and conquer. By simply playing to everyone's vanity and sense of injustice our society now has some serious fracture lines All achieved at our own hands and without a shot fired

Or from an external agitator POV - divide and conquer. By simply playing to everyone's vanity and sense of injustice our society now has some serious fracture lines All achieved at our own hands and without a shot fired
Intersectionality has its roots in Marxist feminism. Obviously there's no central cultural Marxist authority giving orders, but you can't deny it's creating some truly stunning societal divisions which unfriendlies would be stupid not to stoke and exploit.

Edit: A little insight into how this sort of thing started infecting education. Article from 1995. Law School Humbug

Last edited:

Bob65

War Hero
Feminist causes used to trump everything in the eyes of the Progressive Left, now feminist causes lose to trans causes and formerly respected feminists get denounced and 'cancelled' for the mortal sin of positing that 'female' is a biological definition
The lesson being, once you set a thing in motion you can't tell which way it's going to go next. The first person to get someone "cancelled" via a Twitter mob probably thought they were being very clever, so clever in fact that it would never turn back on them or their friends...

Latest Threads