Anti-pedos Vs AntiFa.

Was a certain former Intelligence Corp sgt there?

In case anyone is wondering why there is such a shit storm about Tatchell, its because he once wrote the following.

The positive nature of some child–adult sexual relationships is not confined to non-Western cultures. Several of my friends – gay and straight, male and female – had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy. While it may be impossible to condone paedophilia, it is time society acknowledged the truth that not all sex involving children is unwanted, abusive and harmful.

So, would the "anti-pedos" be anything at all like the "anti-fascist" fascists? If so, it t'would 'ave been a luverly target.

Oh, Dublin you say? Well... who'd notice then?

In light of how theres no room for nuance or common sense any more and to disagree with any aspect = youre against.

I assume it will now be reasonable to declare Antifa as supporters of paedophilia and warn everyone of the danger they pose campaigning to lower the age of consent

In case anyone is wondering why there is such a shit storm about Tatchell, its because he once wrote the following.

The positive nature of some child–adult sexual relationships is not confined to non-Western cultures. Several of my friends – gay and straight, male and female – had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy. While it may be impossible to condone paedophilia, it is time society acknowledged the truth that not all sex involving children is unwanted, abusive and harmful.
It sounds like he would fit in well in Afghanistan!

aardvark64

War Hero
In light of how theres no room for nuance or common sense any more and to disagree with any aspect = youre against.

I assume it will now be reasonable to declare Antifa as supporters of paedophilia and warn everyone of the danger they pose campaigning to lower the age of consent
Not sure if the anti-pedoes were disagreeing, it's just another cause. They weren't actively supporting hence against.

The main purpose of the antitfatwats will be to get publicity photos of their people being beaten up by XRW thugs, and having to be protected by police. Competely context-free, plays well in the Twatter puppet theatre.

Daft question perhaps, is there a pro-paedophilia group you can join - in the interests of balance?

I suppose the Catholic Church would do.

Not sure if the anti-pedoes were disagreeing, it's just another cause. They weren't actively supporting hence against.

The main purpose of the antitfatwats will be to get publicity photos of their people being beaten up by XRW thugs, and having to be protected by police. Competely context-free, plays well in the Twatter puppet theatre.
The comedy gold came from the fact that those antifa legends needed the Gardai to stop them from discovering if their is an afterlife or not. Rescued by their arch enemy ...how embarrassing.

The problem with society is the complete and utter lack of shame and responsibility people have for their actions. It all went downhill when we got rid of the stocks.

The best way to resolve crimes, imho, is to publicly humiliate those who are responsible. Get the antifa protestors identified and get them to walk through the middle of town holding a sign saying 'I'm an antifa twat' etc. The same could be done with scroungers and thieves. A few people having to walk around with a sign saying 'I'm a thieving pikey' might make them think twice about their actions cos they will be shamed by society and their peer group.

There was a shop which posted pics of local thieves on their display window and robbing went down quite a bit so it is effective. Unfortunately ECHR would probably defend the criminal.

The problem with society is the complete and utter lack of shame and responsibility people have for their actions. It all went downhill when we got rid of the stocks.

The best way to resolve crimes, imho, is to publicly humiliate those who are responsible. Get the antifa protestors identified and get them to walk through the middle of town holding a sign saying 'I'm an antifa twat' etc. The same could be done with scroungers and thieves. A few people having to walk around with a sign saying 'I'm a thieving pikey' might make them think twice about their actions cos they will be shamed by society and their peer group.

There was a shop which posted pics of local thieves on their display window and robbing went down quite a bit so it is effective. Unfortunately ECHR would probably defend the criminal.
Bit of a contradiction , those guilty of theft, assault etc have little regard for the legal system. With a mindset like that , a walk around town is no different to those who consider an ASBO as a badge of honour. Until we can exit the ECHR and review our justice system, lowlifes will get away with ever increasing levels of criminality.

Bit of a contradiction , those guilty of theft, assault etc have little regard for the legal system. With a mindset like that , a walk around town is no different to those who consider an ASBO as a badge of honour. Until we can exit the ECHR and review our justice system, lowlifes will get away with ever increasing levels of criminality.
Yes and no - the stocks thing would work as you could chuck shit at them, and have them bummed by a randy goat.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
The comedy gold came from the fact that those antifa legends needed the Gardai to stop them from discovering if their is an afterlife or not. Rescued by their arch enemy ...how embarrassing.
"We want anarchy! Smash the state! But only in working hours, and preferably not Wednesday when Ocado delivers. Oh, and can you please keep those nasty counter-protestors off my lawn, officer you state-sponsored thug?"

"We want anarchy! Smash the state! But only in working hours, and preferably not Wednesday when Ocado delivers. Oh, and can you please keep those nasty counter-protestors off my lawn, officer you state-sponsored thug?"
They probably needed a skinny white or three ( with soy milk obvs) after to take their attention away from the stench of urine from their skinny jeans

Ironically the police (who the Antifa mob hate), saved the scum from getting lynched. I'm looking forward to the day when the Antifa are classed as terrorist and get to spend some lengthy time behind bars. If it's good enough for the far right, it's good enough for the far left. The law being equal and all that. Failing that - if the police are ever defunded - we can at least form antifascist gangs, go and round up these idiots and sort them out old school style.

And of course people who hold up the General Post Office in Dublin

Bob65

War Hero
With BLM campaigning to abolish the nuclear family, something seemingly unrelated to their headline cause, it's not beyond the realms of probability that Antifa do indeed want that.

Latest Threads