Anti-paedophile marches...fuelling the fire?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Maposki, Feb 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw this march on the news over the weekend, theres a little video clip in this article.

Weymouth anti-paedophile demonstration

Something about this I dont like, but I cant put my finger on just feels a bit too "big brother" somehow...
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ah more of the mental throw backs that follow the " Them Paediatricians they need shooting they do" approach of child protection.

Dorset knuckle dragger's to a one.
  3. Two immediate thoughts:

1 - Anyone who is a serious threat to children, or adults for that matter, should not be released from prison.
    2 - The extreme-anti-pedo crowd are worrying because they seem to think that nothing (i.e. privacy, freedom, public order) is more important than their cause. They're one of the reasons Labour has been able to attack our civil liberties in such an overt manner over the last few years.
  4. Thats what worries me the most...that we will end up with none of the civil liberties that we have fought generations for!
  5. Have these people not seen Brass Eye yet?
  6. Well it stops them burning witches and heretics for the weekend
  7. Really though. These people are idiots. They see a problem, but offer no solution. What do we do - keep every convicted of any crime in prison forever? Kill everyone convicted of any crime? Ship them all off to an island in the middle of the ocean so they can come back and beat us at cricket?
  8. Anti paedophile march, why? Who is PRO paedophile? (exceptions Gary Glitter, and that fella of Coronation St who fingered little girls in the swimming pool)

Someone should point out to these bellends that whipping up hatred when it's already there doesn't make you a better parent.
  9. This guy has been disguising himself as a school for 2 years now. He really is a sh!t.
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

You old fart given your age away there,I of course had no idea who you were talking about and had to look it up in the inter web. !
  11. Len Fairclough,,so my nan says .. :p
  12. Talking of the extreme anti-peado crowd. I had some fecking idiot on facebook flag up my profile to his knuckle dragging friends, and told them I was a peadophile.

The reason? Because I was a member of the "If two million people join this, I will release maddie group" that was posted on here before Christmas. I noticed he had posted on the group something along the lines of "child protection officers would be knocking on our doors"... I asked him what for, and then the tw@t did that. He only removed because I explained to him that he was committing liable.

Although I then spent the next month hounding him (Gavin Wright - a fat, knuckle dragging scooter fanatic), and posting his details on various groups.

Oh, I also like this quote from the Urban Dictionary: :D
  13. Who is behind The Rat Book? I'd never heard of it.
  14. Pointless asking - he wont take you off there once you are on.
  15. Would it be wrong to dress up in a school girls uniform and join the march for giggles?