Anti-paedophile marches...fuelling the fire?

BiscuitsAB

LE
Moderator
#2
Maposki said:
Saw this march on the news over the weekend, theres a little video clip in this article.

Weymouth anti-paedophile demonstration

Something about this I dont like, but I cant put my finger on it...it just feels a bit too "big brother" somehow...

Ah more of the mental throw backs that follow the " Them Paediatricians they need shooting they do" approach of child protection.

Dorset knuckle dragger's to a one.
 
#3
Two immediate thoughts:

1 - Anyone who is a serious threat to children, or adults for that matter, should not be released from prison.
2 - The extreme-anti-pedo crowd are worrying because they seem to think that nothing (i.e. privacy, freedom, public order) is more important than their cause. They're one of the reasons Labour has been able to attack our civil liberties in such an overt manner over the last few years.
 
#4
DeltaDog said:
They're one of the reasons Labour has been able to attack our civil liberties in such an overt manner over the last few years.
Thats what worries me the most...that we will end up with none of the civil liberties that we have fought generations for!
 
#6
Well it stops them burning witches and heretics for the weekend
 
#7
Really though. These people are idiots. They see a problem, but offer no solution. What do we do - keep every convicted of any crime in prison forever? Kill everyone convicted of any crime? Ship them all off to an island in the middle of the ocean so they can come back and beat us at cricket?
 
#8
Anti paedophile march, why? Who is PRO paedophile? (exceptions Gary Glitter, and that fella of Coronation St who fingered little girls in the swimming pool)

Someone should point out to these bellends that whipping up hatred when it's already there doesn't make you a better parent.
 
#10
llech said:
Anti paedophile march, why? Who is PRO paedophile? (exceptions Gary Glitter, and that fella of Coronation St who fingered little girls in the swimming pool)

Someone should point out to these bellends that whipping up hatred when it's already there doesn't make you a better parent.
You old fart given your age away there,I of course had no idea who you were talking about and had to look it up in the inter web. !
 
#12
Talking of the extreme anti-peado crowd. I had some fecking idiot on facebook flag up my profile to his knuckle dragging friends, and told them I was a peadophile.

The reason? Because I was a member of the "If two million people join this, I will release maddie group" that was posted on here before Christmas. I noticed he had posted on the group something along the lines of "child protection officers would be knocking on our doors"... I asked him what for, and then the tw@t did that. He only removed because I explained to him that he was committing liable.

Although I then spent the next month hounding him (Gavin Wright - a fat, knuckle dragging scooter fanatic), and posting his details on various groups.


Oh, I also like this quote from the Urban Dictionary: :D


Bizarrely (see mating section below), elders in Chav communities often have an obsession with Paedophiles ("Pedos") which is often whipped into a frenzy by the British Tabloid press. This prompts one of the Chav communities' quaintest customs - "Pedo" outings, at which Chav young are taught the basics of identifying and dealing with Pedos by (generally female) members of the Chav community. During this event, which often run in summer and take the form of a kind of community Festival, everyone from "Paediatricians" to "Podiatrists", or even just slightly beardy middle aged men, can expect to have their windows smashed, their property vandalised, or possibly even their bodies beaten by a horde of placard wielding, chain smoking Chav grandmothers (even though most of them are barely out of their 30s). In light of this, many civil libertarians are alarmed at government moves to publicise the names of known "pedos" to the communities in which they live. It is likley, however, that identifying an offender will involve a form of higher brain activity, such as reading long words, thus mollifying a significant element of the vigilante threat. Generally, middle aged men with scratchy beards and hygiene problems should avoid Chav communities during "Outing" festivals, as should anybody called Pete, or with a "Ped", "Pod" or similar in their job title or name.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=obsession+with+pregnancy
 
#15
Would it be wrong to dress up in a school girls uniform and join the march for giggles?
 
#16
Knuckle-draggers, yes. But if our so-called justice system was capable of protecting children - or anyone else for that matter - the sheeple would soon go back to watching Jeremy Kyle.

The fact is that peadophiles are released and re-offend time after after time. While I disagree with capital punishment in all but the most extreme cases, sexual offences against children must carry a life sentance. Sexually abuse a child and you spend the rest of your life in solitary confinement with only the bare essentials for survival.
 
#17
amazing__lobster said:
Talking of the extreme anti-peado crowd. I had some fecking idiot on facebook flag up my profile to his knuckle dragging friends, and told them I was a peadophile.

The reason? Because I was a member of the "If two million people join this, I will release maddie group" that was posted on here before Christmas. I noticed he had posted on the group something along the lines of "child protection officers would be knocking on our doors"... I asked him what for, and then the tw@t did that. He only removed because I explained to him that he was committing liable.

Although I then spent the next month hounding him (Gavin Wright - a fat, knuckle dragging scooter fanatic), and posting his details on various groups.


Oh, I also like this quote from the Urban Dictionary: :D


Bizarrely (see mating section below), elders in Chav communities often have an obsession with Paedophiles ("Pedos") which is often whipped into a frenzy by the British Tabloid press. This prompts one of the Chav communities' quaintest customs - "Pedo" outings, at which Chav young are taught the basics of identifying and dealing with Pedos by (generally female) members of the Chav community. During this event, which often run in summer and take the form of a kind of community Festival, everyone from "Paediatricians" to "Podiatrists", or even just slightly beardy middle aged men, can expect to have their windows smashed, their property vandalised, or possibly even their bodies beaten by a horde of placard wielding, chain smoking Chav grandmothers (even though most of them are barely out of their 30s). In light of this, many civil libertarians are alarmed at government moves to publicise the names of known "pedos" to the communities in which they live. It is likley, however, that identifying an offender will involve a form of higher brain activity, such as reading long words, thus mollifying a significant element of the vigilante threat. Generally, middle aged men with scratchy beards and hygiene problems should avoid Chav communities during "Outing" festivals, as should anybody called Pete, or with a "Ped", "Pod" or similar in their job title or name.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=obsession+with+pregnancy
That is classic... Love urbandictionary!
 
#18
A recent study found out the reason why people commit peadophillia.........





















kids are sexy :)

TAXI!
 
#19
Werewolf said:
Knuckle-draggers, yes. But if our so-called justice system was capable of protecting children - or anyone else for that matter - the sheeple would soon go back to watching Jeremy Kyle.

The fact is that peadophiles are released and re-offend time after after time. While I disagree with capital punishment in all but the most extreme cases, sexual offences against children must carry a life sentance. Sexually abuse a child and you spend the rest of your life in solitary confinement with only the bare essentials for survival.
Let us know when you are organising your next march, will you? :roll:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top