Anti-Onanism Devices...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uncle_vanya, Apr 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, I had a sheltered upbringing. So I searched this meaning and came up with this......

Attached Files:

2. The Victorians had a nerve encouraging these things whilst those with money shagged £5 virgins in the stew houses.

3. I fail to see the relevance of this pic. Are you saying that the driver (you?) bogged his Bedford because he was wanking? Or that he was a wank driver? What does the '1' denote? Am confused, please help.

4. I would think a poster of Harridan Harman would do the trick.

harriet_harman_1361789c.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Onan generator?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Does it for me, thanks JC I'm on day 10 of a 14 day shift away from home you're a real gent!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Some of those very devices may be seen for real in The Science Museum Medical History Galleries.

They also have a nice display of Military and Expeditionary Medicine

8. Ahhhhh Onan! The Deltic amongst really crap generators:

[​IMG]

....having one running next to you will stop you wanking though!

• Like Like x 2
  9. I think Mark Twain summed it up very nicely.......

"Of all the various kinds of sexual intercourse, onanism has the least to recommend it. As an amusement it is too fleeting; as an occupation it is too wearing; as a public exhibition there is no money in it. It is unsuited to the drawing room, and in the most cultured society it has long since been banished from the social board.
    It has at last, in our day of progress and improvement, been degraded to brotherhood with flatulence—among the best bred these two arts are now indulged only in private—though by consent of the whole company, when only males are present, it is still permissible, in good society, to remove the embargo upon the fundamental sigh"

10. Mark Twain was a fine one to talk about farting given his essay on broken wind in the court of QE I.