• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anti- Masturbation Devices

The mother-in law!! best anti-masturbation, anti-sex, anti-anything-that-might-be-fun-and-involves-her-daughter device known to human kind!!

turned out to be a fair anti-marriage device as well!!

I believe these stop me knocking one out when I want/feel the desire

Although I can only do 4 in my list due to the number of images yadda yadda . . .

kids.jpeg

SymptonPenis.jpg

window_cleaner_1384817c.jpg

02b557cd68f4531ba0c61873b38ebd6d.jpg

God im gonna be sick, Hang on i,m almost there. Did you see her book comment (havent read ) when visiting the Queen (holiday?) the servants laid out her cosmetics including BIRTH CONTROL items. I thought they were Catholics( BLAIRS ) . This was before the POPE said it wasOK. Shame Blairs parents didnt use birth control>!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I take it that the three moppets in pic 1 keep knocking on the door and shouting ""Grraaaannnddaaaddd!!!" when you're attempting to crack one off.

Latest Threads