Anti gun campaigner stabbed to death

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Problem solved.

I've hired a big wooden boat off a bloke down the pub called Noah. Told me he got it for his house in Somerset but doesn't need it now. Can fit loads of people but accommodation is double cabins.

Names to the RSM please

oscar1whisky said:
Just out of interest, her anti gun campaigning was obviously working well.

Room for one more on top?
I bet she's wishing she had embarked on an anti-son campaign.

She 53 years old, son 20 years old, grandson, 20 year old, son drug dealer, grandson psycho, she 13 year old unmarried mother. A woman on a crusade perhaps she would have been better off on the pill all this would have been avoided.

Move up the bus small one coming through.

hop on..................

FFS the transport must be full - I p1ssed myself laughing - irony!

The civvies in my office gave me weird looks though :D

Look FFS move up will you - I know its packed but I have to get to Hell as well :twisted:

DavidBOC said:
The thing that strikes me most is that he stabbed a railway worker and was back on the street in time to fit another stabbing into his busy schedule on the same day. Here is the US we hear about the courts having revolving doors but you must use high powered fast turning revolving doors.
So he stabs a railway worker and then kills his gran a bit later? Just think, if British Rail had run a normal service and the train had been its usual four hours late then his gran would probably be still alive.

How much are tickets for that bus?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Hmmmm - original thinking - always to be encouraged.

Mothers against Late Trains.

If we all got on the train to hell, we could have a damn fine p!ss-up on the platform, perhaps for weeks or even years while we waited for it to take us to our final destination . . .

Biped said:

If we all got on the train to hell, we could have a damn fine p!ss-up on the platform, perhaps for weeks or even years while we waited for it to take us to our final destination . . .

No way I'm going near a train, her 26 year old great grand son may be on the platform fu@k that, I'm a trained soldier we could march three deep in a heap like one of those school crocodiles very green, well until we get to hell then its burning in hell for us all (north sea gas obviously).

Biped said:

Being the slut she was, she was a single mother

That makes it Single Mothers Against Late Trains, or simplified

Single MALT

Make mine a triple, I'm definitley joining that campaign

exile1 said:
Was her son's murder thought to be related to gangs/drugs?
Well some might think that. Getting a chestful of buckshot whilst sitting in a conservatory is not a statistically common experience.

But then nor is being camped out in a house, surrounded by spiked metal security fencing etc, owned by a drugs baron sentenced in absentia to 23 years imprisonment for conspiring to supply cocaine and illegal possession of firearms.

Edit: Just got a PM from His Satanic Majesty, who is arranging a BOGOF offer on one way tickets for ARRSE members. No need to apply, he knows who you are.

Her odious son was a "well-known drug dealer". While obviously campaigning against illegal guns on our streets is laudable, why wasn't the dear departed a founder member of "Mothers Against Drugs"? That way she could have gone right to source.

Tough on the causes of crime, a great British prime minister once said, I believe. He was later found to have merely been tough on the most obvious symptoms of crime during elections, oh and speeding.

Oh and don't worry about transport for me, I'm going straight to hell!

This bus we're all on, do you think it's being followed by the coach load of nurses that are coming to the disco ? only I was promised this coach load of nurses at every camp I was on for the 16 yrs I did and they never made it...bitches...so they should be going to hell as well.

squiffy_parsons said:
This bus we're all on, do you think it's being followed by the coach load of nurses that are coming to the disco ? only I was promised this coach load of nurses at every camp I was on for the 16 yrs I did and they never made it...bitches...so they should be going to hell as well.
Just do not start listening to anybody who promises you 72 virgins.

I found it amazing he was back on the streets the same day after being arrested for a violent crime. What happened to remand for dangerous criminals?

Aunty Stella said:
Being the slut she was, she was a single mother

That makes it Single Mothers Against Late Trains, or simplified

Single MALT

Make mine a triple, I'm definitley joining that campaign
Quality :D - although you really want three of them??? :?