Anti gun campaigner stabbed to death

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Jun 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It does seem to read like that but it actually says that she was stabbed to death by "20-year-old man" and that "her grandson was also arrested earlier on Sunday in connection with an unrelated stabbing"

The first paragraph is shite reporting in the best traditions of shite reporters.

2. At least she wasn't shot

I know......taxi for one going to hell

3. Police say that a 19-year-old, believed to be her grandson Rakeen, is held in connection with her death. So maybe she had two scumbag Grandsons.

Your Taxi is outside now but if you hang on a bit there are a few who will share the fare with you.....

4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Maybe would not have happened if she had a gun to protect herself with....

5. Having re-read the report, I realise that her grandson had been arrested for stabbing a railway worker and was then released in time to go and stab his granny as well.

Nice bloke and well done the criminal justice system :roll:

6. [​IMG]
    Bad Karma or deflective DNA? Either way, she seems to have passed on both, in spades.

Any room left, in that Jo Baxi?

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He probably didn't like her stance on guns, or grassing him up too. If he'd had a gun . . . . .

Can we club together and pay for a bus? This road trip to hell is going to be fully booked otherwise.

8. All this means is that perhaps the anti-gun mob will also adopt the "remove points from knifes" mobs agenda. So basically, rifles with bayonets fitted will definitely be frowned upon when out for a quiet beer.....

Erm – we might need to book a train for this one.

9. The real irony here is that she was dyslexic and had intended to campaign against chewing gum.

It'd be logistically simpler just to move Hell over here than hire all those troopships.

10. Now, she'd have been able to defend herself if she were packing heat...

Ah, my coat? Thanks.

11. The thing that strikes me most is that he stabbed a railway worker and was back on the street in time to fit another stabbing into his busy schedule on the same day. Here is the US we hear about the courts having revolving doors but you must use high powered fast turning revolving doors.

12. I find it funny meself.

Thats a seat for me on the bus please.

13. Looks like she backed the wrong campaign.

14. As per usual the media have got this totally wrong,he had already stabbed her prior to attacking the railway worker.