Anti-forces doorstaff insult and attack troops

#1
Found this Article
on a wedding forum. http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk posted today.
Not too sure what too make of it yet. I don't think it's a grudge since the club isn't named (yet).
Mrskcook2b said:
Hi i just want to have a mega rant sorry, but our bm called us early hours sat morn but h2b just thought was drunken call so didnt answer it, but is know wishing he did! bm went out clubbing showed his ID got told they dont like squaddies in there club squaddies are all PRICKS!! so bm got angry said u have no respect we go away and go through all sorts loose are friends etc.(bm got badly injured in iraq got flowen home and has a massive chunck out his arm which he has to have skin graphs on n keep workin on the mussle, as he cant lift things too well with his arm.)The bouncer replied he didnt care they should all go over there and die!! i think there was a bit of a name calling then not sure but bm n his mates walked away as they did bm got jumped by 5 bouncers and beaten black n blue!! all his friends pushed away from him, ended up with him in hosp the night getting sorted out. I cant believe the bouncers i am total utterly discusted at this, our men and woman go out there fighting for the country risking life and limb, and what respect do they get, nothing absolutly nothing, would these bouncers ever go there, i dought it very much they put on the hard front on the door but have they ever seen there best mate shot and killed, just for doing his job! Sorry for moaning on but it really has wound me up, some ppl really dont have a clue what our guys go through. Mad
If this can be confirmed then this club deserves naming and shaming at the very least. +1 internets to whoever finds the name...
 
#2
Mrs Cook is an illiterate mong. Sad story though, I hope it's a wrong report. I've had a few issues getting into clubs when I was serving, but never grief like that.

Doormen don't usually beat someone up for no reason either, I've worked a few doors in the past (Ivory rooms, in Warminster, and Bonkers/Pleasuredome in Paderborn). Civvy's are all "carded" now, and far more professional.

MAybe the young lad was a tosser, and got beaten up for another reason?
 
#4
More to the point Johnny, why were you looking at wedding dresses you big girls blouse ;)

You've not been conned into one of MDNs "special" parties have you??
 
#5
Cow said:
Is this a confirmed event or someone trying to stir up shlt?
Couldn't say. Could be bollocks in which case I apologise but if it's real then that establishments rep is hanging in the balance.

smudge67 said:
More to the point Johnny, why were you looking at wedding dresses you big girls blouse Wink

You've not been conned into one of MDNs "special" parties have you??
What can I say, I like wedding dresses. :wink:
 
#6
Christ my eyiz r bleeDin
 
#7
I only understood part of that. Was it written by a Fijian?
 
#8
When you have idiots like that posting then i'm more inclined that they didn't exactly help their cause by showing their ID card then chopsing off.

What kind of clown shows their ID card to get in a club anyway?
 
#9
well in cambridge if you show your id card, you get in half price and thats a fair few of the clubs there so sometimes it pays.
 
#10
smudge67 said:
Mrs Cook is an illiterate mong. Sad story though, I hope it's a wrong report. I've had a few issues getting into clubs when I was serving, but never grief like that.

Doormen don't usually beat someone up for no reason either, I've worked a few doors in the past (Ivory rooms, in Warminster, and Bonkers/Pleasuredome in Paderborn). Civvy's are all "carded" now, and far more professional.

MAybe the young lad was a tosser, and got beaten up for another reason?
Seconded. Ex-Military or Civvie, a Doorman who acts like this won't have a job for very long. He'd probably be lifted by Plod, and rightly so. :evil:

Squaddies, Plods and Bouncers; no profession is without it's fair share of cnuts. I would reserve judgement on this until/if all the facts are known... :wink:
 
#11
The said 'Bouncers', are they a part of the 10,000 illegals working in the Security Industry?

Part of the same industry that makes safe the PM's car?

Where else do those who have been couped up get rid of their pent up anger? Sorry I forgot "Decompression" that returns all those who have served in combat to normality what ever that is in THIS country??
 
#12
iv just posted on that site to the person who posted it and she can not comment on it and the post is to be deleted so...
 
#13
The OP has since removed her post so I would take this to be balls or at least an 'economical' version of the truth :wink:
Mod's feel free to can this poo.
 
#14
I run a security company - Including Door staff
The staff pay nearly £400 for a 4-day course and a licence and the certificate (SIA robbing Cnuts -another story)

I can't see 5 Door staff jumping a soldier for no reason even if he bad mouthed them...
Those days have gone with Meat heads on the door

Although there are one or two who are Hot heads out there
The Licencing and scrutiny from the Local Council is very strict and any trouble of this nature and they are on you like a ton of bricks!

I still can't understand how the illigals in London got there SIA licence?

There is no way they attended a 4 day course - handed in driving License - 3 Utility Bills - 4 signed Photos - national Insurance No. - recent Bank Statement - and completed a 8 page form asking for your details since school...
I believe the immigrants can some how by-pass the 'System'
One rule for one....
 
#15
WilieCayote said:
I run a security company - Including Door staff
The staff pay nearly £400 for a 4-day course and a licence and the certificate (SIA robbing Cnuts -another story)

I can't see 5 Door staff jumping a soldier for no reason even if he bad mouthed them...
Those days have gone with Meat heads on the door

Although there are one or two who are Hot heads out there
The Licencing and scrutiny from the Local Council is very strict and any trouble of this nature and they are on you like a ton of bricks!

I still can't understand how the illigals in London got there SIA licence?

There is no way they attended a 4 day course - handed in driving License - 3 Utility Bills - 4 signed Photos - national Insurance No. - recent Bank Statement - and completed a 8 page form asking for your details since school...
I believe the immigrants can some how by-pass the 'System'
One rule for one....
Maybe the SIA did'nt want to crack down on them in case they were accused of being "racist". :roll:

Nothing would surprise me nowadays...
 

Forastero

LE
Moderator
#16
What a load of old pony. Written for morons by a moron. Mind you, I was horrrified to learn that the poor chap is having skin graphs on his arm. :roll:
 
#17
WilieCayote said:
I run a security company - Including Door staff
The staff pay nearly £400 for a 4-day course and a licence and the certificate (SIA robbing Cnuts -another story)

I can't see 5 Door staff jumping a soldier for no reason even if he bad mouthed them...
Those days have gone with Meat heads on the door

Although there are one or two who are Hot heads out there
The Licencing and scrutiny from the Local Council is very strict and any trouble of this nature and they are on you like a ton of bricks!

I still can't understand how the illigals in London got there SIA licence?

There is no way they attended a 4 day course - handed in driving License - 3 Utility Bills - 4 signed Photos - national Insurance No. - recent Bank Statement - and completed a 8 page form asking for your details since school...
I believe the immigrants can some how by-pass the 'System'
One rule for one....
Panorama did a programme on this a few weeks ago.

as ever, some companies are giving SIA's out to anyone.

H.
 
#18
The origins of door steward licensing was a report, entitled "Blackmarket of Violence", to Home Secretary and Police Minister.

I wrote it.

It was written at a time when anabolic steroids were just beginning to enter the scene.

But the reason for the report was to address corrupt police licensing methods. It was the Home Office who put the spin on that gorillas in dinner jackets needed to be regulated.

Back in the 70s a typical night for our team of bouncers was this:

An hour before club opening we drove, unpaid in our own time, around the resorts. We took the index number, seating capacity and operator address of every coach still parked up.

When we arrived at work we would enter these details up in a "Griff book".

Hence we had began the work of assessing what threat was in the resorts over and above our usual local dropkicks.

By checking ages etc the griff book builds a profile. (Checking addresses on driving licences against the coach operator addresses etc)

So for example as the 1300 capacity club was filling. The clickometer told us how man single blokes, how many single girls how many couples. Also we would know what coaches were carrying stag runs. So we would know, for example, two coaches out from the Kent mining villages all male. One coach from Medway all male. One coach from Covent Garden all male etc.

We worked to a rule of eight. No matter that a stag run might be fifty strong the men will operate in eights. Assume two goers, two backers, two tossers and two stirrers (primate pecking order). The stirrers can be spotted easily as they move about the disco more than their mates and sort of report back. It is this was that we prevent build up of the whole stag group in the club and how we knew which would be the dominant guys who would be taken out first if it kicked off.

This is the big difference between bouncing and police techniques. Police grab bodies at random and thus a fight escalates in situ. A bouncing team takes the right guys and the rest tend to fade or follow. Thuis when you hear "The fight spilt up the stairs and out on the street" think on. A team of bouncers had ejected the fight. certainly back then when the Mayor wanted to know what prospects for trouble there was in the resort he would ask police and be told "Duh". Or he could phone the club door and be told how many stag runs how they were distributed amoingst the clubs etc. The bouncers were so superior to the police we were out of sight (ask the Mayor who was a tory).
In about 1980 we banned Kent Police from the club. This was after an incident in which two girls fought and an encircling ring of yobs pushed the victim so she could not esacpe the attacking girl who glassed the victim. the glass howver cut the wrist of the assailant. This meant we had to call Plod because we needed ambulance.

Duty Plod laughed. They had found out that the encircling yobs were off duty support group types having a laugh.

So once the on duties had gone four of us went down the stairs and dragged the seven off duties out of the club.

A week later seven off duties (all from one overladen Hillamn Hunter which had arrived the wrong way down the seafront one way system) charged the door to defy our ban. That is why we went on to the street (four of us) to duly oblige them.

We were given the message in due course to expect on duty harassment.

That took the form of being stopped on our way home in the early hours. This culminated in an incident in which I threw a six foot six inch plod over his car. As reasonable self defence. His mate locked himself in the police car. The physical and moral ascendancy was ours. This was followed by winning the complaint case.

This was followed by asking police to cooperate with our searches which revealed weapons (nunchaku, knuickle duters knives etc) and being told to "F-ck off".

We were counting down to the Mayor and MP submitting the report "Blackmarket of Violence" to the Home Secretary.

In eight years on the resort club doors, if you listen to the parties concerned, I never threw out anyone who deserved it. I never refused admission to anyone who deserved it.

Years later the licensing officer reported to the Licensing Authority that a door steward licence scheme had finally been set up because of increasing reports of violence by bouncers.

I challenged this as there had been no conviction of a bouncer for violence in the period. In the same period there had been numerous out of court settlements for violence by police in the area and one custody death case which I had reported to Attorney General bringing about abadonment of inquest and appointment of a new Coroner.

A member of the police authority refused to answer just how much public funds had been paid out in comepnsation for acts of violence by police in the area.

When we did our study it shew that a bouncer will have more confrontations in a year than a police officerwillhave in a career.

For example on a 1300 capacity club with a search policy that is hundreds of search requests and resultant frictions every night.
 
#19
WilieCayote said:
I run a security company - Including Door staff
The staff pay nearly £400 for a 4-day course and a licence and the certificate (SIA robbing Cnuts -another story)

I can't see 5 Door staff jumping a soldier for no reason even if he bad mouthed them...
Those days have gone with Meat heads on the door
Although there are one or two who are Hot heads out there
The Licencing and scrutiny from the Local Council is very strict and any trouble of this nature and they are on you like a ton of bricks!

I still can't understand how the illigals in London got there SIA licence?

There is no way they attended a 4 day course - handed in driving License - 3 Utility Bills - 4 signed Photos - national Insurance No. - recent Bank Statement - and completed a 8 page form asking for your details since school...
I believe the immigrants can some how by-pass the 'System'
One rule for one....
Sorry, I regularly have dealings with a club in North London and their Door Staff are thugs plain and simple, even though well regulated, the 'head of security' has a roid rage on him that's rather naughty.
 
#20
knockknee said:
The origins of door steward licensing was a report, entitled "Blackmarket of Violence", to Home Secretary and Police Minister.

I wrote it.

It was written at a time when anabolic steroids were just beginning to enter the scene.

But the reason for the report was to address corrupt police licensing methods. It was the Home Office who put the spin on that gorillas in dinner jackets needed to be regulated.

Back in the 70s a typical night for our team of bouncers was this:

An hour before club opening we drove, unpaid in our own time, around the resorts. We took the index number, seating capacity and operator address of every coach still parked up.

When we arrived at work we would enter these details up in a "Griff book".

Hence we had began the work of assessing what threat was in the resorts over and above our usual local dropkicks.

By checking ages etc the griff book builds a profile. (Checking addresses on driving licences against the coach operator addresses etc)

So for example as the 1300 capacity club was filling. The clickometer told us how man single blokes, how many single girls how many couples. Also we would know what coaches were carrying stag runs. So we would know, for example, two coaches out from the Kent mining villages all male. One coach from Medway all male. One coach from Covent Garden all male etc.

We worked to a rule of eight. No matter that a stag run might be fifty strong the men will operate in eights. Assume two goers, two backers, two tossers and two stirrers (primate pecking order). The stirrers can be spotted easily as they move about the disco more than their mates and sort of report back. It is this was that we prevent build up of the whole stag group in the club and how we knew which would be the dominant guys who would be taken out first if it kicked off.

This is the big difference between bouncing and police techniques. Police grab bodies at random and thus a fight escalates in situ. A bouncing team takes the right guys and the rest tend to fade or follow. Thuis when you hear "The fight spilt up the stairs and out on the street" think on. A team of bouncers had ejected the fight. certainly back then when the Mayor wanted to know what prospects for trouble there was in the resort he would ask police and be told "Duh". Or he could phone the club door and be told how many stag runs how they were distributed amoingst the clubs etc. The bouncers were so superior to the police we were out of sight (ask the Mayor who was a tory).
In about 1980 we banned Kent Police from the club. This was after an incident in which two girls fought and an encircling ring of yobs pushed the victim so she could not esacpe the attacking girl who glassed the victim. the glass howver cut the wrist of the assailant. This meant we had to call Plod because we needed ambulance.

Duty Plod laughed. They had found out that the encircling yobs were off duty support group types having a laugh.

So once the on duties had gone four of us went down the stairs and dragged the seven off duties out of the club.

A week later seven off duties (all from one overladen Hillamn Hunter which had arrived the wrong way down the seafront one way system) charged the door to defy our ban. That is why we went on to the street (four of us) to duly oblige them.

We were given the message in due course to expect on duty harassment.

That took the form of being stopped on our way home in the early hours. This culminated in an incident in which I threw a six foot six inch plod over his car. As reasonable self defence. His mate locked himself in the police car. The physical and moral ascendancy was ours. This was followed by winning the complaint case.

This was followed by asking police to cooperate with our searches which revealed weapons (nunchaku, knuickle duters knives etc) and being told to "F-ck off".

We were counting down to the Mayor and MP submitting the report "Blackmarket of Violence" to the Home Secretary.

In eight years on the resort club doors, if you listen to the parties concerned, I never threw out anyone who deserved it. I never refused admission to anyone who deserved it.

Years later the licensing officer reported to the Licensing Authority that a door steward licence scheme had finally been set up because of increasing reports of violence by bouncers.

I challenged this as there had been no conviction of a bouncer for violence in the period. In the same period there had been numerous out of court settlements for violence by police in the area and one custody death case which I had reported to Attorney General bringing about abadonment of inquest and appointment of a new Coroner.

A member of the police authority refused to answer just how much public funds had been paid out in comepnsation for acts of violence by police in the area.

When we did our study it shew that a bouncer will have more confrontations in a year than a police officerwillhave in a career.

For example on a 1300 capacity club with a search policy that is hundreds of search requests and resultant frictions every night.
Sounds reasonable to me! :twisted:
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top