Anti bike helmet protestor rdies of bike crash

I think "What a dick" sums this up.

Thomas Alton of ABATE said: "I don't believe we've ever had a fatality on any group run of any kind. An officer of my group said there may have been equipment difficulties for the rider.
Equipment difficulties. Such as, didn't have a fucking helmet on.

Never mind. He would have died at some point anyway - probably by forgetting to breathe or something.

Freedom of choice.

Sometimes people choose wrong.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This will be like the NRA stance on banning firearms. Everyone knows it is a good idea but the Septics' idea of 'freedom' will prevent common sense kicking in.

ha ha ha ha and since its the naffi bar what a cunt

Rodney2q

I've seen arseholes in this country riding big sporty bikes, on in particular was wearing trainers, cut-off denims and a vest, no gloves and the only nod to safety was his helmet, which was open faced and he was smoking as he rode along.

What a cunt!

I've seen arseholes in this country riding big sporty bikes, on in particular was wearing trainers, cut-off denims and a vest, no gloves and the only nod to safety was his helmet, which was open faced and he was smoking as he rode along.

What a cunt!
Yeah sorry about that but in my defense the sun was shining and I was very very drunk. :)

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Motorcycle laws in South Dakota, which HM sent me to visit 3 of years ago, require the wearing of glasses or a wind shield. Sensible law - you might not be able to shoot straight if you get something in your eye whilst riding your HOG. Minors must wear a helmet either as operators or passengers.