Anti Ambush Drills

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Marcoextrastrongpolo, Sep 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone steer me in the right direction Pamphlet or otherwise for some info re the above.
    Foot patrolling rather than vehicle mounted please. Thanks in advance

2. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Tactical Aide memoires - TAMs.

3. Simple

a) Fight through!
    b) Shite ones self and retreat
    c) Tell them to fcuk off and carry one un interupted!

Hope this helps

Cheers

4. Bit more of a steer Goatman, im trying to find this out for a mate they said they have looked in TAMs.
    Chapter and verse perhaps?

5. As I recall the correct procedure is to

1) Avoid getting killed
    2) For all other eventualities see point 1

6. There is a thread out there on Arrse in response to a question posed by a journalist? Well possibly a journo , as the thread responses ended up in the Sunday heavies :(

7. Same drills apply for visiting the mother-in-law and changing gas providers.

8. And shagging your missues sister

9. F*ck! I always forget that one. Must try harder.

10. I ran

"Can anyone steer me in the right direction Pamphlet or otherwise for some info re the above.
    Foot patrolling rather than vehicle mounted please. Thanks in advance "

through an online translator, which came up with the following:

"Greetings from Afghanistan, infidel pig dogs!

I am Soddim Bin Liner and I want to lay ambush to welcome Royal Marines - can you please tell me how they will react so that I can take appropriate countermeasures and kill them all so they can burn in hell?"

The sheer stupidity of some questions astounds me.

11. Bore off Bravo Bravo
    I did ask for a steer as to where to look in Pams and such like.
    A simple question for a simple person, ME, to get an angle to find the info from Mil sources. Im not an Infanteer so dont tend to do much fighting thru' as an everyday occurrence. Which of course must be your bread and butter.
    If you know kindly answer, if you dont do one and stop being such an Arrse!
    Apologies to anyone else that sees a journo style to this request.
    I will reiterate, Chapter and Verse anyone?
    (Fecking retard)

12. There is a thread out there on Arrse in response to a question posed by a journalist?

Can I suggest you use the search function?

13. I must admit. I briefly made your mistake on arrse last year. May i suggest you halt and go through normal chain before you risk some "helpful" bugger copy and pasting you an answer all over the internet!

14. Thanks PartTimePongo
    They are vehicle oriented tho' not what i need to pass on really.
    Trip to the Training Wing i think.
    (Bad_Crow starting to get the feeling i never asked too! Shortcuts by Arrse for other things perhaps)

15. Indeed.

Ask a Grown Up about OPSEC, then fuckoff to R. macDonald for some clown shoes.

You really are an anus of the first order if you think its OK to ask about these issues in an open forum.

Before you try to gob off again, just fuckoff, buttock boy. You really are astonishingly thick.