Anthrax vaccine

Has anyone contracted type 1 diabetes since receiving the Anthrax vaccine in 2003?
I will never prove it but I have just contracted the condition out of the blue. I have no history of diabetes in my family and I am young, fit and healthy (apart from having diabetes). I am not after compensation because I will never prove it, however, I am just curious whether anyone else is in the same boat.........
Nope, no diabetes here! Type 1 is as I understand it, mainly inherited, hence it's appearance in youth, but it can be triggered by certain antigens, ie by your own immune system kicking off.

Book Reviewer
No diabetes, but it did make me really unwell for a few days. I could hardly move.

Not really relevant, but I thought I'd throw it into the mix just for the hell of it.
The cause of Type 1 diabetes is not known however I cannot see how it would be linked to Anthrax vaccine. I had the vaccine prior to Telic 1, yes it hurt, it would do it is an adjuvented vaccine.
I had the vaccine before Telic 1 and kept up with the boosters until 2007ish and I had no ill side effects whatsoever! ****... Shag... ****... Babies Balls... Bastard!

Nurse... NURSE!!! It's happened again...