• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Anthrax jabs, Lump on your testicals?

Telic 1, I got all the Anthrax Jabs Like most people. About a year later i find a lump on one of my testicals, no laughing matter!. Its not cancer thank god.
Very recently I stumbled across two more guys in a small unit who had the anthrax jabs same time as me and have developed the same lumps (not cancer) in the same place?
My concern is, is there a connection???
Any thoughts out there? :?

I received one injection before deploying on Telic 1 and another two the first week in Kuwait. I was somewhat surprised therefore, whilst measuring the circumference of my testicles, that they were larger than a mongols head.

All surprise then ended when I was reminded by the blokes that my humongous nads were normal as they went nicely with my enormous 9 3/4" penis.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Pilgrim_66 said:
Telic 1, I got all the Anthrax Jabs Like most people. About a year later i find a lump on one of my testicals, no laughing matter!. Its not cancer thank god.
Very recently I stumbled across two more guys in a small unit who had the anthrax jabs same time as me and have developed the same lumps (not cancer) in the same place?
My concern is, is there a connection???
Any thoughts out there? :?

So which redtop do you work for now ?

v1n1984 said:
ffs door_bundle_MK2!

i cant bloody well read anything with your stupid sexy biatch avatar :mad:
Seconded !!! Mrs LT has clocked me staring at it for a good 3 mins. FFS. The boll@king was worth it though !!! :lol:

LT.

Latest Threads