Anthrax jabs, Lump on your testicals?

Telic 1, I got all the Anthrax Jabs Like most people. About a year later i find a lump on one of my testicals, no laughing matter!. Its not cancer thank god.
Very recently I stumbled across two more guys in a small unit who had the anthrax jabs same time as me and have developed the same lumps (not cancer) in the same place?
My concern is, is there a connection???
Any thoughts out there? :?

Don't have the anthrax jab?

msr

I received one injection before deploying on Telic 1 and another two the first week in Kuwait. I was somewhat surprised therefore, whilst measuring the circumference of my testicles, that they were larger than a mongols head.

All surprise then ended when I was reminded by the blokes that my humongous nads were normal as they went nicely with my enormous 9 3/4" penis.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Pilgrim_66 said:
Telic 1, I got all the Anthrax Jabs Like most people. About a year later i find a lump on one of my testicals, no laughing matter!. Its not cancer thank god.
Very recently I stumbled across two more guys in a small unit who had the anthrax jabs same time as me and have developed the same lumps (not cancer) in the same place?
My concern is, is there a connection???
Any thoughts out there? :?

So which redtop do you work for now ?

v1n1984 said:
ffs door_bundle_MK2!

i cant bloody well read anything with your stupid sexy biatch avatar :mad:
Seconded !!! Mrs LT has clocked me staring at it for a good 3 mins. FFS. The boll@king was worth it though !!! :lol:

LT.