Anthony Small Video Reply To The Sun

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by carlbcfc, Jun 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There will be a few here that will know about this pratt, so just adding it for their comedy value.

Link to below

Just a reminder of this post fight interviews where he acts a pratt here

Anthony Small Vid Reply To The Sun

The man is a n0b!

2. Bloody hell he is incoherent in his in ability to put a sentence togever, know what ah mean?

3. ..yeah, this guy doesn't know what hes on about.

4. Thick as SH*t

5. Too many blows to the head? Make an ideal suicide bomber, blind belief and a bit "simple".

6. Oh what a shame! It says my YouTube comment is ‘Pending Approval’... I’m not holding out much hope...

7. I'm sorry....I only lasted 2 minutes watching this inarticulate idiot.

Why didn't we send B-52's and AK47's against the IRA???? Where did he get that from??

Fcuk me, I hope he doesn't breed, the gene pool is bad enough as it is - he's a perfect example for slotting!!!

8. Sad thing is that he probably has already bred, there are always plenty of little cahv scrubbers up for what he has to offer.

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'd heard that AQ were using retards as weapons, but didn't quite believe it until now.

10. 1:37 before Ah switched off, fo some reeson man ise wanted a mazba, what a fukkin loon, hope the intel services are watching him, probably at tea break for a laugh.

If there are two doctors reading this thread could you pm each other and get this loon sectioned. If you do just feed him caramels.

12. Maybe he's got some, ahem! influential chick smoking his Pork Sword before someone sings Danny Boy. (Are they allowed to eat pork?)

Reminds me of a line from Where Eagles Dare.

13. Zyklon B for one is it sir?
    I think someone needs an extended holiday in the Bracknell Forest area.